Club Statement

Jamie29

1 minute ago, Willis said:

If you were to get arrested and it was reported in the paper and it mentioned your place of work then your work would probably sack you cause its bad for business.

The clubs doing something similar cause its too much of a risk letting them in before their case is heard. Imagine they went to Ibrox next week and were filmed singing the song? The club would get absolutely blasted.

The club is covering its arse, its shite but I get why they're doing it. And I know of at least one case where the club dropped the ban after a guy was found not guilty so that might happen this time too

I reckon they might overturn it depending on the outcome tbh mate.

Just now, Bluekev said:

I reckon they might overturn it depending on the outcome tbh mate.

Hopefully, happened with a guy in my old rsc,  I think he got a not proven in court then wrote to the club and they rescinded the ban

Bans are shite man its not just you can't go to Rangers games you're usually banned from any organized football match in Britain and sometimes they make you sign in at polis stations during games and shit the whole things a bit ridiculous as if football fans are major danger to society 

2 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

They can attach aggravations to the BOP, would need to see the actual charges before confirming this.

Going back to 2008 I was initially lifted and charged with BOP and assault with an offensive weapon iirc, upon questioning and advice with my lawyer was advised I could possibly face 6 months unless I took the reduced charge of brandishing an offensive weapon ( I'm sure that was the correct wording) and religiously aggregated BOP

So yeah I can see how it can or will be changed at a later date 

16 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Going back to 2008 I was initially lifted and charged with BOP and assault with an offensive weapon iirc, upon questioning and advice with my lawyer was advised I could possibly face 6 months unless I took the reduced charge of brandishing an offensive weapon ( I'm sure that was the correct wording) and religiously aggregated BOP

So yeah I can see how it can or will be changed at a later date 

#Thuglife