Club Statement

Jamie29

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Say nothing it’s outside club grounds, or are we in a communist state now where free speech is no longer an option? 

I think they have to show some form of cooperation. Even just to show that we don't tolerate what they are saying. They have to react when they receive letters and complaints from (corrupt) politicians etc.

8 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I think they have to show some form of cooperation. Even just to show that we don't tolerate what they are saying. They have to react when they receive letters and complaints from (corrupt) politicians etc.

I hope they are just playing lip service and not buying this faux offended shite, would be nice if now and again they defended the fans tho, we’re the best support on the planet ane we’ll see more of this shite the more we’re on top, I’d rather a statement calling out the tarriers internal “investigations” and nip this shite in the bud tbh rather  than have a pop at our loyal fans to please a few hypocritical tarrier bastards 

25 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Surely the cops in the video would have confirmed the singing.

Why would they waste time like the previous one on a fake video?

Theres another video on twitter, posted by what looks like a Rangers fan, showing the march a bit further up the road and the famine song is being sung, but its not just the why don't you go home part they're singing the "from Ireland they came brought us nothing but trouble and shame" part. I've never actually heard that being sung by any large crowd so if its doctored then whoever made it probably did a good bit of digging to find the audio clip.

Dunno if its a good idea to post the video here atm so I won't post it for now

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Hold up traffic fs

🤣

who gives a fuck you’ve probably walked in a large group yerself on the way to a match holding up traffic. 

I asked a genuine question if you don't know the answer just leave it at that instead of trying - unsuccessfully - to be a smart arse

Irish is not a race either btw why can’t the club challenge this shite, stinking IRA loving vermin bastards are about as Irish as a can of a tennents anyway, dangerous precedent pandering to this shite and and banning fans away from the stadium, that’s twice in a week now will we see that mob do the same? think we all know the answer there. 

18 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

If the famine song is deemed racist then surely flower of Scotland is the same? and sent them homeward to think again? I’d like to see that argued in a court of law

I agree with you that if one is racist then so is the other.  The famine song was deemed racist about 10 years or so ago.