Itten to Bundesliga on Loan - Confirmed

Broxi

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Others speculating we might bring someone in if we shipped Itten out but given itā€™s just a lot I imagine weā€™ll just go with Morelos, Roofe and Sakala

We even have Defoe and potentially Alegra if he impresses for the Colts in an emergency scenario.

Good luck to the lad, likeable player who just seems slightly below the level required. Who knows, maybe he'll come back next season but suspect that'll be it for him. There's no shame in not being able to oust Alfie or Roofe from that starting XI. Worthwhile signing for that Motherwell goal last December alone.

I like Itten, heā€™s a grafter with some good holdĀ up play but his goals return is just not good enough in his time here. If we think back, he and Roofe were brought in as we thought Morelos was away. Roofeā€™s contribution has been substantially more and frankly if I needed a goal Iā€™d be more likely to turn to Defoe than Itten. If thatā€™s the case heā€™s better off elsewhere, especially as we have Sakala in.Ā