Big Guns Stay

The Godfather

1 hour ago, superallysbears said:

Rangers we're a bigger player in European football when GVB signed for us, I'd also argue that the quality of Scottish football was better then as well, times have definitely changed regards finance as well.

Yeah, but he signed for us as a stepping stone to England. We need young talented players to know coming us can get them to a better league.

The current way the club is operating is a worry and if I think about it too much I start to get the fear, but things like knocking back £8m for Patterson make you think that the board must have confidence in the ability for the club to operate like this in the short term. 

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

The current way the club is operating is a worry and if I think about it too much I start to get the fear, but things like knocking back £8m for Patterson make you think that the board must have confidence in the ability for the club to operate like this in the short term. 

If there were any serious money worries, we would have took £8m for a prospect imo.

Also rejected decent offers for Morelos...

Admin looming again tho 😅

Mr Park has been a very successful business man for many years- I genuinely trust him to know what he is doing. If he needed to cash in to balance the books I am sure he would have. Given that he knocked back at least £8m for what can be best described just now as one of our ‘squad’ as opposed to a first team regular then I think he has the bills covered.