Will potentially need to be vaccinated to get into Ibrox

RangersMedia

Just now, esquire8 said:

Having the vaccine doesn't slow anything as we are finding out. Yes it will drastically reduce your chances of going to hospital but it doesn't stop the spread. 

Power tripping shambles once again.

Aye, that's my issue. I'm fully Vaccinated and support it, but what good does it do to prove you are? It doesn't protect you or others against the spread, really doesn't make sense to me.

3 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Those two things can't be compared. I get your point, but its fucking stupid.

Clearly not. The two things are highly comparable. So much so that coronavirus was that flu-like we didn’t even talk about the flu for 18months. Now we’ve got a hang of coronavirus there’s a huge media drive back on the flu. 

1 minute ago, ScottBF2 said:

Aye, that's my issue. I'm fully Vaccinated and support it, but what good does it do to prove you are? It doesn't protect you or others against the spread, really doesn't make sense to me.

I think it's more trying to get everyone to get the vaccine 

3 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

How does it not make sense?

It means if you are vaccinated and catch it at the football you are less likely to die. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Clearly not. The two things are highly comparable. So much so that coronavirus was that flu-like we didn’t even talk about the flu for 18months. Now we’ve got a hang of coronavirus there’s a huge media drive back on the flu. 

No.

Hmm, dont really object if im honest, as long as those who cant get the vaccine because of allergy are allowed in.

1. Slows the spread.

2. Keeps those who cant get the vaccine just a little bit more safe.

3. Encourages those who choose not to get the vaccine to get one.

4. Stops people putting themselves and the NHS unders extra pressure by attending a high risk event if they dont have the protection of the vaccine.

5. It pure winds up @Willis