Will potentially need to be vaccinated to get into Ibrox

RangersMedia

Just now, Willis said:

By what percentage?

Ive already posted it to you multiple times before. If you have not bothered to ever read it, then it just proves that im wasting my time in actually providing the studies. You can look it up yourself.

Its more effective just fighting stupid posts with more simplistic answers. People dont give up after the first 8 letter word that way.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Ive already posted it to you multiple times before. If you have not bothered to ever read it, then it just proves that im wasting my time in actually providing the studies. You can look it up yourself.

Its more effective just fighting stupid posts with more simplistic answers. People dont give up after the first 8 letter word that way.

"Look it up man"

Youre starting to sound like a flat earther

And I looked it up and posted above 

7 minutes ago, left winger said:

Science has little grounding in actual science? 🤔

I feel the need to call bullshit on that. Unless, of course, you can back it up?

That should be "the science" has become a secular pseudo-religion with little grounding in actual science. It's not a contradiction as you read it.

It's plain to see. If advocates of "the science" truly followed science they wouldn't (for example) be obese or participate in high risk activities such as drinking alcohol.

Another way to look at it is that the scientific method deals with hypotheses and probabilities, not absolutes (as the media and politicians would have you believe). The WHO themselves have said that vaccine passports are useless. The only thing that's certain is uncertainty.

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Yes it does.

It does not. You may not suffer if you’re carrying it after you’re jabs, but you are still carrying it, hence how it is spread. This virus has to be destroyed from the injections to make everyone safe. We aren’t there yet. Hopefully soon we have the pill or injection to shut it down. This is where we are.  

7 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I've had both jags because basically I want to protect my nearest and dearest and to be honest I'd feel guilty as fuck if I passed it on to some one and they then took seriously ill. I can see both sides of the argument but I feel that the introduction of vaccine passports is a way of forcing people to get the vaccine. Like I said earlier surely proof of a negative test from the past 24hrs would be a lot better and safer. People could enter Ibrox having had both vaccines yet still have COVID, they then spread it to 50 people in the ground, those 50 people then spread it to 200 outside of the ground and the numbers will be higher than they would be if everyone in the ground provided a negative test.

Two sensible posts from you but be careful as the provaxxers will be in your case 😜

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Also true.

Unfortunately for you, this actually backs up what im saying.

Give you a hint. The words 'Breakthrough Infection'.

Good work in proving my point though.

You've changed your view, like the CDC, so many times its kinda hard to keep up.

Getting the vaccine doesn't prevent you from catching or spreading the most dangerous variant yet those vaccinated are still allowed to go out and spread it while others aren't

Proving my point that its fuck all to do with stopping the spread of covid

2 minutes ago, Willis said:

"Look it up man"

Youre starting to sound like a flat earther

And I looked it up and posted above 

Good for you.

Thanks for proving my point.

Someone who is vaccinated only becomes as infectious as a non vaccinated person if they incur a 'breakthrough' infection. The vaccine actually stops many people from getting to this level of infection, and therefor reduces the number of people who go on to be especially infectious.

Given that the vaccine reduces the number of infectious people, it reduces the number of infections that occur.

Simplified to. The vaccine reduces infection.

See you looked it up and as promised, your eyes were opened. See what happens when you expand your mind mate, hope for you yet. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Do you not think proof of negative test in the last 24 hours before the match would be a much fairer way than forcing people to take a vaccine that has killed people?

Would certainly be better than a passport for a vaccine that doesn't stop it spreading

Bunch of infected people can go out and kill grannies but a person with a negative test cant