Will potentially need to be vaccinated to get into Ibrox

RangersMedia

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

Surely proof of a recent negative test would be far more effective. Just because someone is double vaccinated it doesn't mean they don't have COVID.

Yes, it’s ok to spread the virus if you are double vaccinated but you are not allowed to test and prove your negative before the event 😂 

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

We aint the ones bricking it off a vaccine.

Just man up and get a jag and then go do whatever you want.

Otherwise sit in the house and watch the game with a cargo, or go to the effort of faking a certificate or the likes and put fellow bears at risk.

I'm not bricking it. Just no point in it. Keep trusting the govt. Even when its obvious the vaccine doesnt stop transmission, keep taking a telling like a good boy. I'll be there watching as long as i can. Take another lockdown up the arse as well for you're compliance. 

2 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

Surely proof of a recent negative test would be far more effective. Just because someone is double vaccinated it doesn't mean they don't have COVID.

Interesting point. I would allow someone who had recovered from Covid in the last month in. After that month was up, I would insist they go the vaccine.

Might be a bit of a ball ache to administrate though.

Actually fuck it. They should also get the vaccine, so no exemption for them.

Just now, five stars said:

It's utterly shameful trying to force the under 30's to get vaccinated when there are hundreds of millions of people in developing countries who are vunerable to covid unable to get the vaccine.

This is blatant racism.

Good point.

Ship those who dont want the vaccine out and bring in some sensible folk from abroad who would take the vaccine in their place.

2 minutes ago, five stars said:

It's utterly shameful trying to force the under 30's to get vaccinated when there are hundreds of millions of people in developing countries who are vunerable to covid unable to get the vaccine.

This is blatant racism.

Or blatant self preservation...

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Interesting point. I would allow someone who had recovered from Covid in the last month in. After that month was up, I would insist they go the vaccine.

Might be a bit of a ball ache to administrate though.

Actually fuck it. They should also get the vaccine, so no exemption for them.

There was a large study released recently from Israel that concludes that having been previously effect by covid offers far better protection than the vaccine.

3 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

I'm not bricking it. Just no point in it. Keep trusting the govt. Even when its obvious the vaccine doesnt stop transmission, keep taking a telling like a good boy. I'll be there watching as long as i can. Take another lockdown up the arse as well for you're compliance. 

You dont have to, just trust the scientists who have made the vaccine.

I dont think you are a 'vaccine has microchips' nutter, so im not accusing you of that.

Surely you see that this is not a big conspiracy about getting more power and the likes. ITs purely about getting cunts vaccinated.

Its the SNP though, so this argument is totally pointless regardless as they are fuckign useless and will fuck up the plans. 

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You dont have to, just trust the scientists who have made the vaccine.

I dont think you are a 'vaccine has microchips' nutter, so im not accusing you of that.

Surely you see that this is not a big conspiracy about getting more power and the likes. ITs purely about getting cunts vaccinated.

Its the SNP though, so this argument is totally pointless regardless as they are fuckign useless and will fuck up the plans. 

You're correct, i'm not anti vax and i'm not saying its microchips shite. I just strongly believe in doing whatever you like within reason and being treated no differently by society and govt dependent on vaccine status and being afforded abilities to experience events based on vaccines etc. Simple as that.