Will potentially need to be vaccinated to get into Ibrox

RangersMedia

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Im trying to be deliberately more diplomatic these days. Ive reduced my outright ridicule down to just garden variety unbearable smugness.

I approve of this message though. 

I've noticed, i prefer they old 'call out and ridicule the nutters' MM, TBH.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

All three are ridiculous ideas, but you are spot on.

Not really. They are ridiculous, its no really spot on is it.

Its no sensible like just saying cunts that have not taken the most obvious step to protect themselves from Covid should get the jag before coming in.

I know cunts bang on about 'freedom' and shit like they are Mel Gibson in Braveheart, but im not sure its meant to be 'Freedom from absolute fuckign common sense'.

Just now, Siam69 said:

I've noticed, i prefer they old 'call out and ridicule the nutters' MM, TBH.

They were getting too upset to be honest.

Was worried for their mental health as they started complaining that I was genuinely getting people down and that coronavirus was getting too hard for them to deal with.

Im 99.9999999% sure it was a really pathetic attempt at trying to make me look like a cunt with faux offendedness, but just to be safe i thought I would be nicer.

34 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

I'm not bricking it. Just no point in it. Keep trusting the govt. Even when its obvious the vaccine doesnt stop transmission, keep taking a telling like a good boy. I'll be there watching as long as i can. Take another lockdown up the arse as well for you're compliance. 

Well there is now.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

You are safer from the Delta variant from someone unvaccinated who has previously recovered from Covid than you are from someone double jabbed with the Pfizer vaccine who has never had Covid.

Interesting, you got a study which goes into this?

Im not saying its not true, would just be interested to see the background on it. No worries if you dont have it to hand.

You would be safer again from someone who recovered from Covid and has had the vaccine, so still happy enough banning cunts who have not been vaccinated to be honest.

11 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

And also means you've less chance of bumping into a nutter, whilst out and about.

Loads of nutters will be ostracising themselves from a big chunk of the rest of society by their own choice. 

It's brilliant TBH 

Probably the most disingenuous post I've ever read on here

9 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Not really. They are ridiculous, its no really spot on is it.

Its no sensible like just saying cunts that have not taken the most obvious step to protect themselves from Covid should get the jag before coming in.

I know cunts bang on about 'freedom' and shit like they are Mel Gibson in Braveheart, but im not sure its meant to be 'Freedom from absolute fuckign common sense'.

Why do you consider the most effective measures to keep people safe and save lives ridiculous?

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

At the end of the day, its just a condition of entry.

You cant get into a nightclub if you are 15. 15 year olds are still human and still have human rights.

They can come back and get in when they meet the requirements, i.e. they are over 18 and have been double vaccinated.

People that desperately want to get in can just go get the vaccine, simple. If not, they can go home and watch on the telly.

Would the night club take more than a grand of you for tickets then refuse you entry cause auntie Nicola said so?

Maybe the club should have made it part of the terms and conditions before taking my money 

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Seen a thread about Covid vaccines. Seen @mitre_mouldmaster had posted. I'm all in.

This thread is far more balanced than the Covid thread.

Im finding myself having to delete out angry posts of protest that I have worded to posts on here, only to see that the post I am quoting is actually sensible and agreeing with me.

Im used to the Covid thread where its basically a cacophony of lunatics with about 2 sensible posters.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Interesting, you got a study which goes into this?

Im not saying its not true, would just be interested to see the background on it. No worries if you dont have it to hand.

You would be safer again from someone who recovered from Covid and has had the vaccine, so still happy enough banning cunts who have not been vaccinated to be honest.

Large Israeli study, google it, was reported relatively widely albeit lowish key last week from The Times and other outlets. Massive difference in protection from prior infection compared to the Pfizer vaccine alone.

Authors keen to note they're not discouraging taking the vaccine, having one dose or both does likely to offer further benefit.

But that's not the point though in the context of this discussion.

It's ridiculous to focus on vaccine status alone instead of negative testing and/or prior infection.

2 minutes ago, five stars said:

Why do you consider the most effective measures to keep people safe and save lives ridiculous?

Im not.

Im all for the vaccine passports. Sensible and moderate, allowing most of society to function as normal with just a lunatic fringe being isolated.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Large Israeli study, google it, was reported relatively widely albeit lowish key last week from The Times and other outlets. Massive difference in protection from prior infection compared to the Pfizer vaccine alone.

Authors keen to note they're not discouraging taking the vaccine, having one dose or both does likely to offer further benefit.

But that's not the point though in the context of this discussion.

It's ridiculous to focus on vaccine status alone instead of negative testing and/or prior infection.

Yea I found it mate, halfway through but got distracted by posting antagonistic posts here to noise cunts up.

Yea, looks promising. Again, I think that they should still get the vaccine, and that it minimises the risk so they should fall under the same rules as anyone else, but good to see those that have recovered may have even better protection than first thought.

It is worth noting though that those who caught covid in the earlier waves may see their natural immunity fading pretty fast now. So defo get the jag if you fall into this category.

8 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

They were getting too upset to be honest.

Was worried for their mental health as they started complaining that I was genuinely getting people down and that coronavirus was getting too hard for them to deal with.

Im 99.9999999% sure it was a really pathetic attempt at trying to make me look like a cunt with faux offendedness, but just to be safe i thought I would be nicer.

But here's the thing, i've just read on this thread a couple of minutes ago a post from one of your 'combatants' basically implying that this is nothing to do with Covid.

Then when you call them out as such, as you have done before for the exact same thing, you then get accused of saying people are conspiracy theorists. 

2 minutes ago, Willis said:

Probably the most disingenuous post I've ever read on here

Cheers!

I had previously been pleased that there would be less chance of meeting a nutter on holiday, but this is even better.

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Yea I found it mate, halfway through but got distracted by posting antagonistic posts here to noise cunts up.

Yea, looks promising. Again, I think that they should still get the vaccine, and that it minimises the risk so they should fall under the same rules as anyone else, but good to see those that have recovered may have even better protection than first thought.

It is worth noting though that those who caught covid in the earlier waves may see their natural immunity fading pretty fast now. So defo get the jag if you fall into this category.

You’re posting to noise people up? 

I'll just get a fake when it comes online for £5 a year and do without a jag I don't need.

Do we need passports to say we don't have the bad aids?

Do we need passports to say we don't have an STD? (Dont know what @Bronzy gets up to in the bogs but he's in that  cubicle a long time tbh)

MMR passport? 

I would rather sit in the WE next to someone who hasn't had a vaccine and is in perfect health than someone with scabies or chicken pox or some other skin related disease tbh.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Im not.

Im all for the vaccine passports. Sensible and moderate, allowing most of society to function as normal with just a lunatic fringe being isolated.

Absolute balls.

The only scenario where there's an argument for them would be if they stopped transmission.

What happens when immunity wanes and people are waiting on their boosters? Yet they say they're only planning boosters for the most vulnerable, no? Who switches on and off people's freedoms to engage in society?

It's a complete nonsense.

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

That's contentious though too and widely debated.

SARS survivors had immunity 17 years later.

3 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

I'll just get a fake when it comes online for £5 a year and do without a jag I don't need.

Do we need passports to say we don't have the bad aids?

Do we need passports to say we don't have an STD? (Dont know what @Bronzy gets up to in the bogs but he's in that  cubicle a long time tbh)

MMR passport? 

I would rather sit in the WE next to someone who hasn't had a vaccine than someone with scabies or chicken pox or some other skin related disease tbh.

You wont need to go to that detail by the way.

The only way this is workable is if the club asks you if your are double jagged or exempt. If you say 'Aye' they will probably accept it.

The infrastructure is not there to have cunts checking 50,000 people before kick off.

Dont get me wrong, I wish it was, but cunts are getting their knickers in a twist here by fucking soundbites from the SNP.

Archived