Will potentially need to be vaccinated to get into Ibrox

RangersMedia

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Im not.

Im all for the vaccine passports. Sensible and moderate, allowing most of society to function as normal with just a lunatic fringe being isolated.

As I've said before if we want to save thousands, maybe millions of lives then get the vaccines to the people that need them, the elderly and those with underlining health conditions.

The main reason for the vaccine passports is to force people under 30 to get the vaccine. They don't need it.

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Absolute balls.

The only scenario where there's an argument for them would be if they stopped transmission.

What happens when immunity wanes and people are waiting on their boosters? Yet they say they're only planning boosters for the most vulnerable, no? Who switches on and off people's freedoms to engage in society?

It's a complete nonsense.

They reduce transmission, but they dont stop it.

Thats enough for me. Bring in the vaccine passports!

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

That's contentious though too and widely debated.

SARS survivors had immunity 17 years later.

Hmm, not really. Loads of cunts are getting covid for the second time now.

Its looking like natural protection for Covid begins to nose dive about 1 year after infection.

Still a bit early to be sure about it, but its becoming clearer.

3 minutes ago, five stars said:

As I've said before if we want to save thousands, maybe millions of lives then get the vaccines to the people that need them, the elderly and those with underlining health conditions.

The main reason for the vaccine passports is to force people under 30 to get the vaccine. They don't need it.

Aye lets not pretend here that you and @Willis who I see has liked the post are all in favour of upping the Foreign Aid budget.

I can take the absolutely bullshit conspiracy theories in my stride, but this level of hypocrisy is too blatant even for me to combat! :lol:

Fuck me, what next, you will be out helping the cunts get safely to shore who are sailing across the channel in a rubber dingy and demanding them visas.

Holy fuck lads. You crack me up.

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Lots of discrimination against unvaccinated people on here 

sickening imo 

Everyone Anyone 

I feel bad for the people of colour in Scotland who won't be able to get vaccinated cause they don't have internet or phones and can't book an appointment.

These restrictions are racist

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Just read that you are more likely to die at football from being hit by a Ryan Kent shot than you are of catching Covid.

Just shows you.

The forms Kent's in these days there's a good chance he's hitting the crowd. 😂

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Hmm, not really. Loads of cunts are getting covid for the second time now.

Its looking like natural protection for Covid begins to nose dive about 1 year after infection.

Still a bit early to be sure about it, but its becoming clearer.

Not true.

Late June Public Health England identified 0.4% (out of 4 million) possible reinfections. They can't be certain those 'reinfections' were not the same original infection.

0.001% confirmed reinfections out of 4 million.

Reinfection is still incredibly rare. Reinfection that leads to someone dying even rarer.

Can't believe a guy with your 'superior intelligence' slipped on this tbh.

1 hour ago, Rambo1872 said:

I'm not bricking it. Just no point in it. Keep trusting the govt. Even when its obvious the vaccine doesnt stop transmission, keep taking a telling like a good boy. I'll be there watching as long as i can. Take another lockdown up the arse as well for you're compliance. 

It doesn’t stop all transmission fair enough but if you are only a third as likely to get Covid if vaccinated then there are 2 thirds less people to spread it. Therefore it at least must greatly reduce it.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

It was a poor attempt at humour from him, he is not being racist to be fair.

If its racist to require an ID to vote then its racist to require people to travel to the doctor twice to get vaccinated then carry documents saying they've done so. 

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Not true.

Late June Public Health England identified 0.4% (out of 4 million) possible reinfections. They can't be certain those 'reinfections' were not the same original infection.

Reinfection is still incredibly rare. Reinfection that leads to someone dying even rarer.

This doesn't take into account people who haven't got a test or shown symptoms but are still carrying and spreading the virus.

4 minutes ago, Willis said:

If its racist to require an ID to vote then its racist to require people to travel to the doctor twice to get vaccinated then carry documents saying they've done so. 

Aye that would be a fair enough point if you were arguing with the democratic  nominee from Oklahoma.

Over here we dont really argue about that shite though. We are not really into our mad conspiracy theories enough to bother fucking ID'ing cunts when we go to vote.

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Not true.

@mitre_mouldmaster on the ropes after that sneaky uppercut, frantically googling for articles to contradict this post.

image.gif.95aaf67a8fee150dd47cd2766f09aebd.gif

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

There is no doubt that getting vaccinated causes no health problems. Refusing to get vaccinated can cause serious health problems not only to the individual but to others.

It's a no brainer says he who who has been double jabbed.

First parts utter shite mate plenty of people have suffered reaction to the vaccine blood clots etc lad I work withs cousin got a blood clot on her brain after taking the vaccine 

Just now, Bigdave30 said:

@mitre_mouldmaster on the ropes after that sneaky uppercut, frantically googling for articles to contradict this post.

image.gif.95aaf67a8fee150dd47cd2766f09aebd.gif

As true as this post is, im also just getting my tea. Let me come back with a retort in a while.

In the mean time, I can still reply to other posts if they require a simple 3 word slap down.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Aye that would be a fair enough point if you were arguing with the democratic  nominee from Oklahoma.

Over here we dont really argue about that shite though. We are not really into our mad conspiracy theories enough to bother fucking ID'ing cunts when we go to vote.

Yeah just to get into a nighclub