Will potentially need to be vaccinated to get into Ibrox

RangersMedia

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

True asymptomatic spread has probably never significantly contributed to the spread of this.

There is plenty of medical opinion that states you are contagious 24 to 48 hours before symptoms develop though so plenty of opportunities to pass it on.That is thought to be the big difference from the likes of sars and Mers as they were thought to spread after people got symptoms and could be avoided.

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

At the end of the day, its just a condition of entry.

You cant get into a nightclub if you are 15. 15 year olds are still human and still have human rights.

They can come back and get in when they meet the requirements, i.e. they are over 18 and have been double vaccinated.

People that desperately want to get in can just go get the vaccine, simple. If not, they can go home and watch on the telly.

Hahahahahaha

3 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

There is plenty of medical opinion that states you are contagious 24 to 48 hours before symptoms develop though so plenty of opportunities to pass it on.That is thought to be the big difference from the likes of sars and Mers as they were thought to spread after people got symptoms and could be avoided.

That's why I said true asymptomatic infection. What you're describing is presymptomatic.

It's important to differentiate between the two.

15 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

There is no doubt that getting vaccinated causes no health problems. Refusing to get vaccinated can cause serious health problems not only to the individual but to others.

It's a no brainer says he who who has been double jabbed.

Many people have died because of the vaccine, millions have had side effects.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

There’s zero chance of that as I will never use the subway. I walk past that queue outside Ibrox and think never in my life 

but theres thousands who has been vaccinated who use the subway who can catch it and then pass it onto you in the stadium

but thats ok becaue they have a QR code that says its ok to do that

As much as I despise the SNP it sounds a sensible idea.

Don't people want to keep fellow Bears as safe as possible? 

As for getting fake passports, you are almost certain to get caught. Rangers have your personal details and all passports will have an individual code which will be easy to check.  Rangers will likely withdraw your season ticket. Costly mistake. You may well get a criminal record too.

The taig who sells you it will be laughing all the way to the bank a=s you are essentially paying then to get banned from Ibrox.

1 minute ago, five stars said:

Many people have died because of the vaccine, millions have had side effects.

By many of course you mean like a fucking fraction of a days worth of covid deaths in the UK during the second wave.

So the vaccine has saved tens of thousands, but what, 80 folk or something have died of it?

Personally I like those odds. 

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Will you need to have been vaccinated to take public transport to go to the match? To drink in the pubs before entering the stadium?

I'm not an anti vaccination, I've had my first jab and will be getting my second one in a couple of weeks but this is ridiculous

No, unfortunately.

7 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

That's why I said true asymptomatic infection. What you're describing is presymptomatic.

It's important to differentiate between the two.

Why is it important. If you don’t have symptoms but are contagious then you are in danger of passing it to others in either case. I doubt the person you infect will care if it’s true asymptomatic or not 

10 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Matter of principle for me.   Been going to Ibrox for nearly 60years, season ticket holder for 40years but looks like that’s it for me.  Been expecting it for seven or eight months now, knew it was going to happen when our lying, fraudulent government denied that it would, and then the push to vaccinate children.

My health choices will remain between myself and my doctor, I will certainly not give that up to go to a football match.

That's the health equivalent of the Billy Big baws don't snitch type patter. When we all know something serious happened to someone they'd be straight on the phone to the polis. 

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

It doesnt. its still probably smarter than an Anti-Vaxxer though.

OK. I don't know why you felt the need to add that in there though when responding to me as I stated I will be double vaccinated shortly.