DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

The club haven't said anything yet I like that leave this to the fan base and just enjoy the ride obviously it helps that his mate and fellow H&H podder is our PR man. 

Clearly mcgivern tried a character assassination on David Graham when he took our PR job so I don't see him being in any rush to remove press passes. 

41 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Don't have the time to go through all 28 pages, but has someone pointed out why the fuck H&H and Dingwall etc. didn't go through their full history on social media and deleted everything that wouldn't reflect well on them?

Surely to fuck it's the first thing you'd do?

Think you’re spot on mate tbh. As much as this is completely shite, as soon as they get the big gig they should have been on the ball enough to realise something like this would probably happen. I’ve got a job that has zero exposure or interest to any cunt but even I make sure that nothing can get back to bite me on the arse either with what I post now or historically. It’s fairly common knowledge that employers will try to trawl socials to get a heads up on individuals. 

36 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

maybe be savvy enough in this day and age to know as soon as your in the public eye then delete anything your enemies can use against you

Agree to an extent but if you’re active every day on social media for a number of years, it’s a bit of a task to go through possibly thousands of posts to identify what could be deemed offensive by someone hunting to be offended several years down the line.  Bearing in mind also that what is deemed offensive changes from day to day and it now seems standard practice to ignore any context and take the worst interpretation you can from any post.

Guess the only way to be sure is to wipe your social media history completely on a continual basis.

There are probably journalists all over scampering to delete past tweets at the moment. Let's hope the H&H boys have a collection of screenshots saved and drip feed them daily on social media for weeks to come. If so, they could cripple the DR.

17 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

There are probably journalists all over scampering to delete past tweets at the moment. Let's hope the H&H boys have a collection of screenshots saved and drip feed them daily on social media for weeks to come. If so, they could cripple the DR.

Vanguard Bears will end up exposing a lot of cunts as well no doubt

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Half wishing he would turn up to my Muay Thai club as his hands are so low that I could probably get away with KO'ing him and passing it off as his fault.

Aye but he'd still be manlier cause he doesn't have a man bun

Sorry mate couldn't help myself 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

I always thought David Edgar to be a bit of a sap tbh. Never seen the fire inside him coming from anywhere but he’s definitely got my full support, I actually applaud him massively for fighting back against the biggest hypocrites in the country. 

This type of fight isn’t particularly good for the club or media, but if Edgar can get McGovern and Sweeney removed along with the help of others it’s a huge win. For too long we’ve been too silent and moved on. Fighting back and ruining cunts like this might just make others hesitate before they press the send button on doctored videos or interviews for newspapers. 

I’d urge everyone to continue to bombard the Labour party, UK and Scotland to remove Paul Sweeney as an MSP. I’m giving them until Monday to reply to my email before I start handing letters in to my local MSP/MP offices

They're just the tip of the iceberg mate. I can see a lot more than just them being outed. 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I always thought David Edgar to be a bit of a sap tbh. Never seen the fire inside him coming from anywhere but he’s definitely got my full support, I actually applaud him massively for fighting back against the biggest hypocrites in the country. 

This type of fight isn’t particularly good for the club or media, but if Edgar can get McGovern and Sweeney removed along with the help of others it’s a huge win. For too long we’ve been too silent and moved on. Fighting back and ruining cunts like this might just make others hesitate before they press the send button on doctored videos or interviews for newspapers. 

I’d urge everyone to continue to bombard the Labour party, UK and Scotland to remove Paul Sweeney as an MSP. I’m giving them until Monday to reply to my email before I start handing letters in to my local MSP/MP offices

Sap? he calls it as it is every single time.

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

968.jpg