DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

8 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

I'll probably very rarely listen to it because I have about a million other podcasts that I listen to regularly and barely have time for, but I've just subscribed to H&H on Patreon. Dredging up old tweets to take food off someone's table is scummy behaviour so we need to support the podcast. That being said, I'm reporting Natasha Meikle to Police Scotland tomorrow. I'm never going to bite someone in a fight, but if they keep biting me, eventually I'll have to lower myself and bite back. 

I've no idea why but I find this hilarious

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

He’s absolutely correct. They’ll have been sitting on this for ages and chosen now as the time to do maximum damage. It’s a fight between Rangers & Reach. And as I said yesterday, it’s going to get a lot worse if our club don’t sort themselves out. 

They had to wait for sectarianism to be the topic of the day for maximum effect. Wouldn't hit quite the same if we were talking about actual racism so once the polis started chapping on doors over the famine song stuff the H&H dodgy tweets' folder got dusted off.

DG is getting slaughtered in every press room in every ground in the country. This is all about taking him down.

2 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Sad state of affairs when this makes front page news, it really is pathetic. 

I await Rangers coming out all guns blazing to defend H&H and highlight the hypocrisy of those involved... 

I'll predict the club will do nothing of the sort and force Edgar to take the two in question off the podcast indefinitely, if he hasn't done so already.

14 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Lol surprise surprise that’s the line you trot out with. Actually embarrassing to call yourself a Rangers fan at this point 

What exactly is it that he's said wrong here? We've all been talking about it being a coordinated attack on them because they're affiliated with the club, he basically confirms this but is a wee bit more specific, and you then wet your knickers? 

Honest to fuck.

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

He’s absolutely correct. They’ll have been sitting on this for ages and chosen now as the time to do maximum damage. It’s a fight between Rangers & Reach. And as I said yesterday, it’s going to get a lot worse if our club don’t sort themselves out. 

I see Matt Leslie is after you pal.

better watch your back!

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Also coincides with a certain clubs ex-coaches having days in court for child sex abuse.

Sweep sweep.

First Post on RM

Looking at the SNP, UB and this thread I honestly don't know if I'm actually in 1984 or the demolition man...maybe a mash up of both.

Sadly we have Dornan, Humza, Angela Haggerty + others who are in positions to put pressure on in the right places. They all have platform and use them against us and we have no one. 

I actually don't know when it'll change!? Maybe if the SNP ever get voted out, probably our best bet just now.

5 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Really? 55 broke this country like every Rangers said it would and lets be honest 56 and automatic qualification into the CL they will go nuclear its always about whats happening on the pitch

This had been going on since March 2020. Well before any hint of 55.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They had to wait for sectarianism to be the topic of the day for maximum effect. Wouldn't hit quite the same if we were talking about actual racism so once the polis started chapping on doors over the famine song stuff the H&H dodgy tweets' folder got dusted off.

DG is getting slaughtered in every press room in every ground in the country. This is all about taking him down.

Exactly. They can then make a direct connection between these tweets and a high level club official. 

It then means they can further the narrative and make the link that Rangers endorse sectarian language in the aim that DG's position would become untenable. 

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Exactly. They can then make a direct connection between these tweets and a high level club official. 

It then means they can further the narrative and make the link that Rangers endorse sectarian language in the aim that DG's position would become untenable. 

Got it in one. The 'official media partner' line just makes the links between the club and H&H look stronger and is why it was emphasised that the 'club brought them in'. McGivern wants a gotcha moment and tbh, it looks like he's got it. H&H just happen to be collateral damage in it all.

4 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

There's going to be some amount of collateral on both sides over the coming days I think

Hope the people who started this were prepared for that...

You would like to think so, but I can imagine the "whataboutary" term will be in full flow, and as soon as the politicians get involved, the flow will predominantly head in one direction. 

I can definitely see us being hit harder. 

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I don’t know him, or what he’s like, or if he’s good at his job or not, but that says more about the small minded press in Scotland than anything else. 

Bitter, biased, outdated and no longer fit for purpose. 

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

You would like to think so, but I can imagine the "whataboutary" term will be in full flow, and as soon as the politicians get involved, the flow will predominantly head in one direction. 

I can definitely see us being hit harder. 

My opinion is that we will be the only ones "hit".