DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

I really cannot stand Janey Godley. She's criminally unfunny and can be an awful person, but I cant take any pleasure in someone being piled on for things they said 10 years ago, regardless of whether or not I like them.

This is a terrible, bitter and vindictive way for a society to operate and I hope its a turning point where we all just calm the fuck down and realise we're all human, we all change and we all make mistakes. 

6 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Was chatting on whatsapp last night to this lassie I have seen a few times recently, ages with myself (41), and we somehow got to talk about dangerous chat online. I showed her my message about Janey Godley making me laugh when she dies. 

She's like "oh I like her I think she's funny"

I'm like "I hate her fat fucking guts, she's about as funny as cot death imo"

She's not texted back.

Not quite the same as your story mate but when I met my missus I picked her up from her flat to go for a meal, Whilst driving to the restaurant I asked her if she had any brothers or sisters, Only a sister and a brother in law she says, Does your brother in law like the football, Aye, celtic fan, My heart sank, Your mum and dad still about, Aye the live up the road, Your dad like the football, Lifelong Rangers fan she says, 4 years later and we’re still together, If only she knew what hinged on that last answer 😂

8 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I really cannot stand Janey Godley. She's criminally unfunny and can be an awful person, but I cant take any pleasure in someone being piled on for things they said 10 years ago, regardless of whether or not I like them.

This is a terrible, bitter and vindictive way for a society to operate and I hope its a turning point where we all just calm the fuck down and realise we're all human, we all change and we all make mistakes. 

I hate it but its the way of the world and if they're gonnae try and take us down then we'll take them down with us

16 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fui4uvtdcbkdac8gj7

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

She's just issued another apology on twitter.

Funnily enough she's only really apologizing now that the racism stuff has came out,  was showing zero sympathy when it was just anti British and anti protestant stuff she was being accused of 

I’ve no idea how popular she is regarding how many attend her shows but given the amount of different groups of people she’s been found to be insulting I’m guessing her following going forward is going to be rather niche, Almost Cult like.

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I’ve no idea how popular she is regarding how many attend her shows but given the amount of different groups of people she’s been found to be insulting I’m guessing her following going forward is going to be rather niche, Almost Cult like.

I don't remember ever hearing about her before this scandal. Hopefully that's her career in the gutter but wouldn't surprise me if the Natzis rally round her

3 hours ago, doc holliday said:

She should give her £12,000 fee from the Nats  to a UK organisation supporting the needs of disabled people.

Well she is taking part in the stv children’s appeal so maybe the money can go to that charity. Eh Janey 🤔

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Not sure if this is relevant or not but yesterday when I was watching A place in the sun her public information advert appeared in both commercial breaks, Watching same programme just now and first commercial break has just been and gone and No sign of her.

Think you should issue a public apology for watching a place in the sun.