DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

13 minutes ago, gmcf said:

After all these tweets you'ld think somebody , somewhere would pull her as the face of Scotland's Covid campaign . 

What an embarrassment . 

It appears they have mate, Wee Nic’s under fire from Women’s Rights Groups and been getting it tight on Social Media apparently so looks like Janey doll has been thrown to the wolves in an attempt to take the heat off.

55 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Yeah I get that , tbh until yesterday I thought she was the cunt that does the rbs adverts , my point is more she's trying to hide behind that when I thought she only became a thing during covid 

shes a ghoul i think it was her who appeared on tv after either the helicopter crash or the lorry crash in queen street saying she saw everything but didnt appear on the scene till well after the incident

1 hour ago, Willis said:

I don't remember ever hearing about her before this scandal. Hopefully that's her career in the gutter but wouldn't surprise me if the Natzis rally round her

They already are you just have to read the replies to her tweets on Twitter " we all love you janey" fucking boak.

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

It appears they have mate, Wee Nic’s under fire from Women’s Rights Groups and been getting it tight on Social Media apparently so looks like Janey doll has been thrown to the wolves in an attempt to take the heat off.

Aye , just saw Fear No Foe's post after mine . Now , if he could just have posted a wee minute earlier . . . :lol: