DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

That Nigeria gag is a shocker. I cant work out what the joke is even supposed to be there. 

It’s just done for the shock factor. There’s no humour imo. 
It crossed my mind the fallout if the Tory govt had promoted and endorsed a performer like her, it would have been nuclear. 

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

It’s just done for the shock factor. There’s no humour imo. 
It crossed my mind the fallout if the Tory govt had promoted and endorsed a performer like her, it would have been nuclear. 

Yeah its definitely just shock humour, but even shock humour can have a little bit of thought put into it. I'd say that Jimmy Carr and Frankie Boyle are (were in the case of Boyle) shock comedians, but they still wrote jokes that you coukd tell had a bit of effort. 

It goes back to what I said earlier: none of this is about what is being said, its all about who is saying it. The whole thing has no principle other than " fuck the guy I don't like".

42 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Gordon Ramsey was born in Johnstone as was Peter Tobin 

Peter Tobin murdered the teenage girl  Vicky Hamilton and buried her in his back garden 4 doors down from my mother-in-laws house in Bathgate!

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Both gone now mate 

As is the baths in Storie street in paisley, Remember coming out of there as a wean absolutely starving and going for a bag of chips out of Allans chippy which is still there I believe, Happy Days

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

As is the baths in Storie street in paisley, Remember coming out of there as a wean absolutely starving and going for a bag of chips out of Allans chippy which is still there I believe, Happy Days

Can confirm Allan’s is still there mate 

5 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

Alternatively don’t set up an alternative thread but also stop diverting this one.  I just think the discussion on here is too important to lose track of. 

Don’t tell me what to do buddy the conversation is finished 

Fire away with your on topic point…

41 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

How is that Nigeria joke or "poof" joke any different to what Jim Davidson or Roy Chubby Brown do and get lambasted for? 

Because of their perceived voting attitude, look at a the “offensive comedians”, who have a certain political bent within and out-with Scotland, they are all a cabal who have each other’s back (I include the press in that) who all think they are entitled to say these things without reproach. 

What’s different here is what began as jealous journalists (who could not see their own anti-Protestant racism, bigotry, casual racism, homophobia and general distasteful comments blithely and condescendingly spouted without a thought for any group they aim at) yet if any person out-with their cabal said it they did “Offence Archeology “ to shut them down as a - fuck you, you are not one of us - were found out over a petty jealousy about being denied access to the Greatest Show in Town, which they could not hide their hate for.

Guess what the Greatest Show in Town has that title because of a fan base who finally said no more!

I agree with many on here there maybe one or two hacks lose their jobs, with Godley being the big fall, little will change otherwise, they will have to change their language around us and be more sneaky. There will handwringing grovelling apologies to all and sundry (with the exception of one team and its support) and I would bet “Building bridges” with the offended communities will be and I say this deliberately TROLLED out.

However it’s been fun seeing them hoisted by their own petard(s). 

13 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

Alternatively don’t set up an alternative thread but also stop diverting this one.  I just think the discussion on here is too important to lose track of. 

Only so many times people can say fat bitch exposed.

3 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

I didn't expect you to have the mental faculties to process a nuanced opinion, champ.

Seems my opinion that the bitch deserves everything coming to her is more prevalent on here than your apologist let’s all get on together shite. 
why don’t you just go the full tonto and join the other wankers on her Twitter account who you seem to have more in common with than the majority on here.