DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

8 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

I’m not slating anywhere or trying to fall out with anyone on here.

I’m just suggesting that this isn’t the appropriate thread to divert onto other conversations. 

Canny believe you've shat it already. 

I liked your comment as well. Now I look stupid. 

7 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Ffs I don't understand, especially everything some of our support and club has went thru over the last few years alone why we all shouldn't be having a massive party watching these cunts suffering what we have went thru. 

What was it my auld granda used to say along the lines of fly by the crows then u will get shot fucking down. 

Got nabbed by plod in 1956/57 when along with 6 others and we were smashing milk bottles on the road,got taken home and the nasty old bastard said "if you fly with the crows,you get shot with the crows" because i said i didn't know who the other boys were,and my old man asked him "do you honestly expect him to tell you who he was with,that would turn his life into a nightmare"
Can still see the rage in the old bastards face as he was walking down the path.
After that episode we had a few run ins with him,which resulted in my older brother giving him a square go at his request (he was 14) and gave him a battering.

I wasn't allowed to keep his hat as a trophy :mutley:

7 hours ago, murzo said:

“I thought being a comedian meant I could use any phrases, any words, say anything and they wouldn’t be taken out of context.”

We all know she’s lying anyway,  but ignorance isn’t an excuse. 

If i ever land in the dock i'm quite sure i could get one of my kids to vouch for me as a fuckin comic :mutley:

2 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

As is the baths in Storie street in paisley, Remember coming out of there as a wean absolutely starving and going for a bag of chips out of Allans chippy which is still there I believe, Happy Days

£6 lunch deal with a Deep Fried Mars Bar for dessert.

Bargain.

7 hours ago, Dickie said:

Seems my opinion that the bitch deserves everything coming to her is more prevalent on here than your apologist let’s all get on together shite. 
why don’t you just go the full tonto and join the other wankers on her Twitter account who you seem to have more in common with than the majority on here.

:lol:

They must measure your blood pressure on the richter scale.

The weirdest thing about this Godley business is that these tweets have been going round for years. Remember the ones about 50 Cent getting tweeted at her by Rangers fans ages ago when she wrote some shite about us all being racist or something. She just blocked everyone who tweeted it and everyone ignored it.

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

The weirdest thing about this Godley business is that these tweets have been going round for years. Remember the ones about 50 Cent getting tweeted at her by Rangers fans ages ago when she wrote some shite about us all being racist or something. She just blocked everyone who tweeted it and everyone ignored it.

Yes but now we are playing them at their own game fight fire with fire.

6 minutes ago, Proud to be a Ger said:

Yes but now we are playing them at their own game fight fire with fire.

She has been used as a sacrificial lamb due to the racist, Chernobyl and MH comments. 
Nothing mentioned about H*** or orange bastards. 
we can’t leave this here. If there is recognition that H**/orange bastards tweets are sectarian and racist there will be a lot of high end politicians shitting themselves.