DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

5 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

As a solicitor let a female client down badly in a domestic abuse case  which the clent reported to the Law Society.Skedadled quickly prior to case verdict into politics where she let even more women down.

Appointing alter ego Godley....aw schucks...'these things happen'.

Do we all see a pattern emerging ?

Bad decision making,crass incompetence and extremely poor judgement. 

I do, in your posts mate.

4 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

I’m sure these boys won’t get taken to court now. It would be too much of an embarrassment to the state unless they apply the rules consistently. If they were to do that the courts would be rammed!

Hopefully the good work of DE and others in highlighting the hypocrisy has saved a few lads an unnecessary blot on their record. 

I do hope you are right, but then the awful realisation of 'Scottish justice' kick in

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

I'd like to hear the rest of what she said to give it a bit more context, but that doesn't change the fact that if this was Boris Johnson and he had said "these things happen", Scottish Nationalists, including Sturgeon, would be frothing at the mouth and shouting about racists and fascists.  

Always suspicious when things are cropped so suddenly. Like someone's trying to make it sound worse than it is.

But you're right. Nats would be all over regardless of context in other circumstance.