DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

It’s just as bad as it sounds, if not worse when put into the context with the rest of her arrogant, patronising, unapologetic babble surrounding all other issues raised.

The way she talks to journalists in this country is absolutely unforgivable. She’s a complete fucking Cunt.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000zbsd

Listen above about 2:13:00

No idea what my login is, but I'll take your word for it.

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Is she a comedian though? Like I had never heard of her before all this 

Bit of a stretch to call her a comedian to be fair.

She does really broad hacky regional humour, "In Scotland wae dae this, if yer fae Glesga ye dae this"  and occasionally throws in some insults and use of the word cunt to convince the audience she's edgy.

Her biggest success was cringey clips of her dubbing over videos of celebrities and politicians in a Scottish accent.

She opened for Billy Conolly once though and apparently he said she was funny so she knows better than her critics.

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Sturgeon on Godley - “these things happen”

This as her party champion a policy that could see you arrested for something you say at your dinner table and charged with a hate crime.

This was in response to them not doing due diligence on Godley prior to contracting her to do the awful adverts, not the tweeting. Stating that her apology was dignified is the remark which should now be applied to all similar cases