DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

22 minutes ago, don logan said:

This was in response to them not doing due diligence on Godley prior to contracting her to do the awful adverts, not the tweeting. Stating that her apology was dignified is the remark which should now be applied to all similar cases

These tweets have been out there long before her “alter ego” during Covid appeared.

A complete nonsense to suggest otherwise.

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

The she's a comedian that made a mistake/ is out of touch etc  excuse doesn't really work when the comments weren't part of a show or performance 

Imagine her response if it was a Jim Davidson or Chubby Brown making they comments. 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Don’t do ourselves any favours clicking that shite and giving it hits 

I've said for a long time that for all the talk of boycotts etc over the last five years or so, more Rangers fans continue to read the record than boycott. The habit to point towards their falling print circulation is a nonsense too. Every paper is selling less physical copies while making huge strides to drive traffic to their websites instead where there is more profit to be made for them.

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I've said for a long time that for all the talk of boycotts etc over the last five years or so, more Rangers fans continue to read the record than boycott. The habit to point towards their falling print circulation is a nonsense too. Every paper is selling less physical copies while making huge strides to drive traffic to their websites instead where there is more profit to be made for them.

Where do you get your figures from,more Rangers fans read the record than boycott is just so much Pish. 

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

Where do you get your figures from,more Rangers fans read the record than boycott is just so much Pish. 

Tell me then how they keep ending up as the most read stories on sites like NN and are consistently at the top of the google search results?

Top story on NN, top three stories on google's news carousel.

I really don't think appreciate just how much of an echo chamber social media can be.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Tell me then how they keep ending up as the most read stories on sites like NN and are consistently at the top of the google search results?

Top story on NN, top three stories on google's news carousel.

I really don't think appreciate just how much of an echo chamber social media can be.

As JS says above its probably more to do with the obsessed cunts from the dark side.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'm sure they are desperate to read about Graeme Souness fining Ally McCoist 30 years ago.

In your post you say Rangers stuff is the most read but there are no figures so does that mean it could be just a few folk more clicking this and it also doesn’t justify your complete nonsense about more reading than boycotting. You take money of these scum so live with it but don’t go down the record route of just printing shite.

Just now, Dickie said:

In your post you say Rangers stuff is the most read but there are no figures so does that mean it could be just a few folk more clicking this and it also doesn’t justify your complete nonsense about more reading than boycotting. You take money of these scum so live with it but don’t go down the record route of just printing shite.

It could well be just a few more however, given that i have direct access to the numbers of other sites to gauge them against, there are still tens of thousands of Rangers fans hitting their links every time.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

It could well be just a few more however, given that i have direct access to the numbers of other sites to gauge them against, there are still tens of thousands of Rangers fans hitting their links every time.

Can you show us the figures? If I click on the nationalist or say kerrydale it doesn’t mean I am a snp fucker or scum supporter.