DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I'm not having a go at you bud but how do you know it's Rangers fans? Have you asked them to fill a form in or something? 

Never underestimate the levels the filth will go to in order to feed their obsession. 

Previously when I wrote for them, I knew because I had access to see where traffic was referred from and the overwhelming majority that wasn't from the Record's own social media came from Rangers fan pages on facebook etc and forums.

Now I'm not with them, I can make an educated guess based on where traffic on my own stories comes from and go from there.

There are far more Rangers fans not on shit like Twitter, here, FF than are and what often seems like a big deal on those platforms often doesn't transfer over into the 'real' world.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Previously when I wrote for them, I knew because I had access to see where traffic was referred from and the overwhelming majority that wasn't from the Record's own social media came from Rangers fan pages on facebook etc and forums.

Now I'm not with them, I can make an educated guess based on where traffic on my own stories comes from and go from there.

There are far more Rangers fans not on shit like Twitter, here, FF than are and what often seems like a big deal on those platforms often doesn't transfer over into the 'real' world.

OK fair enough I was curious but the DR are and were a disgrace. 

40 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

fucksake and theres people on here saying she was taking out of context, what she actually said was worse that right there is circling the wagons and taking care of your own

she completely ignores the question asked about her "being as forgiving if it was an opponent of hers"!!