DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

9 minutes ago, CS68 said:

Great find ... love this quote: "So many male politicians with so much hatred and anger towards women is unsettling but they picked the wrong woman. I won't stay quiet. I am a comedian, the public choose to pay to see me. I don't get the public purse."

The irony. The brass neck.

She is always rattling on about being a comedian. Fantasist.

Would be found unproven in a Scottish court of law.

Don't for a minute think this is any sort of victory. They are better than us at this stuff and are better organised. The masses of ordinary folk don't see the war going on and take in the news feed snippets they get. And we all know we can trust the news outlets.

2 hours ago, murzo said:

Is 12k the going rate for someone to do half a days work on an advert. Someone that isn’t really a house hold name in  Glasgow let alone Scotland . Given to charity thankfully but £12000 for her seems overpriced.

For someone of her ilk, 12k is an outrage.  

5 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

She didn’t “make a mistake”. There’s literally dozens of tweets over a prolonged period which show she’s a deeply unpleasant, racist cunt 

So if the guys arrested for singing the famine song say they made a mistake and they apologise will the charges be dropped. 

37 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

Yep. All things Paisley now welcome. 

Yipee, Paisley thread. Remember in the early 70's when we won the cup after all the fallow years, the entire school (williamsburgh primary) paraded round the school in celebration. Was 99.9% Rangers when I was a lad. Straight line, down Glasgow road, Paisley Road west and you are there.

48 minutes ago, Brubear said:

So if the guys arrested for singing the famine song say they made a mistake and they apologise will the charges be dropped. 

Not a fucking chance in this country with it's SNP controlled Prosecution Service.