DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

1 minute ago, Brubear said:

Surely a comedian ( I use the term loosely) who is employed by the Scottish Government and Journalists of a national comic, sorry newspaper, are influencers. 

Absolutely. It's 'true equivalence'. He just doesn't like it. It's what happens though, when idiots make the rules.

They are squirming. I bet most of the journos caught up in this are full on “yes” types. We know about Godly’s relationship with the SNP. Now unlike Michael I wouldn’t go in the direction of saying all SNP supporters are hate filled wankers but lots of them are. Many of them hate everything British. Rangers are caught up in that. Turns out some of them, not unexpectedly given we all live in the same society, harbour some unpleasant racist views. Uncomfortable if you spend the whole time virtue signalling and preaching about civic nationalism.
Need to keep the attention on big bad Rangers eh Michael. I wish everyone would ignore him and leave him to his echo chamber. Craves attention. 

Just now, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

They are squirming. I bet most of the journos caught up in this are full on “yes” types. We know about Godly’s relationship with the SNP. Now unlike Michael I wouldn’t go in the direction of saying all SNP supporters are hate filled wankers but lots of them are. Many of them hate everything British. Rangers are caught up in that. Turns out some of them, not unexpectedly given we all live in the same society, harbour some unpleasant racist views. Uncomfortable if you spend the whole time virtue signalling and preaching about civic nationalism.
Need to keep the attention on big bad Rangers eh Michael. I wish everyone would ignore him and leave him to his echo chamber. Craves attention. 

Don’t think he got enough cuddles from his mum growing up.

25 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Hes probably been "slapping" his punch bag about the last two days, letting out all his pent up hatred for our Club, the total fucking weapon that he is! :wanker:

Every chance :lol: a typical Nat,  their kind can do no wrong, but big bad Rangers fans are sooooo bad. Shitebag. 

A number of journalists from perhaps the country's biggest newspaper, and a high profile celebrity repeatedly promoted by the country's ruling party and paid taxpayers money to front a nationwide information campaign are somehow less influential than a small fan run sports podcast. Utterly pathetic that he thinks he can lecture anyone on standards when his are so 'flexible' 

49 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Some journalists and a comedian. 

It's a national fuckin newspaper and the comedian (no sniggering) was chosen to face up the leaders of the country's  COVID campaign.

But Rangers have a huge influence in Scottish society.  Cool.

a national newspaper who calls itself "Scotlands champion"!

2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

😂absolute gibberish 

BD09D89C-9A0A-405A-88A0-56D4D8E95869.jpeg

Where was his "just to be clear/ sadly mistaken and deluded"  comment about "two volunteers of a football clubs fans podcast" representing the majority of the clubs supporters? No mention of the other football club podcast worker who has been removed from the podcast and her role on Sky Sports. 

He is entitled to his opinion (like everyone else) but if he is going to offer it, then he has to back it up with some sort of defence. Giving an opinion without backing it up just shows that person to be deluded.