DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

4 minutes ago, middli said:

Have registered a complaint with the BBC. I know it won't do anything but hopefully they will eventually get fed up with the hassle and he will lose the platform and income. 

Excellent, I was going to complain as well but don't pay the license, think I'll complain anyway and claim I stopped paying it when they employed the biased prick. I already told one of their goons similar about their treatment of our club and lack of coverage.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

How's it false? :lol: Because he wants it to be? Sellic podcasters seen doing the same, if not worse as H and H, but somehow H and H is worse. Numerous counts of sellic fan racism and sectarianism, including racial abuse towards Morelos after every OF game, but somehow the famine song/Furuhashi is worse. Sellic fans chanting bigotry in a large group in a street, but somehow us doing it is worse. 

And that's before we get to journos and such, most of whom also happen to be sellic fans. Yet our club is the one with issues, not Celtic, not the DR.

So how are our issues worse or more important? Cause he doesn't like us, basically. Dishonest cretin.

Thereby hangs the problem.
This has no chance of EVER going away.
They have got the mind set it's ok for them to sing,say and act in any way they wish.
The rest can live by the law and morals society set out for one group,and one group only.

22 minutes ago, trueblue 64 said:

Excellent, I was going to complain as well but don't pay the license, think I'll complain anyway and claim I stopped paying it when they employed the biased prick. I already told one of their goons similar about their treatment of our club and lack of coverage.

No Rangers fan should pay the licence fee.

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Wtf??

Fucking scumbag bastards.

Surely the fans need to give permission?

Mark Gudi their press officer apparently arranged it all for them. 

I just got sent a copy of a text going round supporters buses just as a warning