DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

He’s absolutely correct. They’ll have been sitting on this for ages and chosen now as the time to do maximum damage. It’s a fight between Rangers & Reach. And as I said yesterday, it’s going to get a lot worse if our club don’t sort themselves out. 

Also well timed with the paedos in court 

8 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

At least 8 separate tweets of her casually using the word "H**" "H** cunt" etc. Might even send it to NMB and see if they have any comment to make. 

Waste of time I used to email that cunt Mark Scott when Rangers fans were assaulted and ask why NBM were silent, he claimed NBM only comment when asked for their opinion by the media. Now the Nationalists have redefined sectarianism as “anti Irish Catholic racism “ the games a bogey.

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

markhmcgivern

@markhmcgivern

MORE puppy hell - don't buy off Gumtree, don't buy without mum present, don't have it delivered.. don't buy from Irish accented folk unless you're positive they're bona-fide: Heartbroken Scots family duped by puppy farmers devastated after pup dies

Deary me.

Those in glass houses etc etc

:lol: Would have been as well as saying "Pikey bastards"

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

What’s the difference between Cammy/Hoggy and the fans banned in past fortnight?

You can’t pick and choose just because some pay 25k.

That's why I think Edgar's hand will be forced. These two aren't just fans, they are part of the biggest fan media the club has got. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

That's why I think Edgar's hand will be forced. These two aren't just fans, they are part of the biggest fan media the club has got. 

I said last night that unfortunately for them they’ll need to be sacrificed to maybe save H and H’s partnership.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

I said last night that unfortunately for them they’ll need to be sacrificed to maybe save H and H’s partnership.

Don't think it's a sacrifice tbh. They done the crime, the same crime other fans have been banned for, so they have to do the time.

Its shite but when you are in a prominent position of being part of the clubs official partner there is little choice.