DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

10 hours ago, GaryStevens02 said:

This is exactly it. It’s always been my view that if RCs want RC schools my taxes shouldn’t be paying for them. Same goes for any “faith “ schools. The state’s responsibility should be to educate children, not to indoctrinate children.

You don't get rid of segregation unless you get rid of Catholicism, and that's not happening any time soon. 

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Michael Stewart maybe a cunt but I'm sorry, if using the term "handbags" is deemed as sexist then we have lost the plot.

Where do we draw the line?

Purses?

Seriously though, Stewart won't get the boot for that term.  BBC Scotland are a totally different animal from the English branch. They will stand by the ginger retard and will make him take sensitivity training at worst. 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Michael Stewart maybe a cunt but I'm sorry, if using the term "handbags" is deemed as sexist then we have lost the plot.

Where do we draw the line?

I one hundred percent agree with you, the caveat being from sandcastles to sectarianism only one club and fan base is held to a higher standard than every club and fan base that envelopes Scottish football and that is us.

12 hours ago, doc holliday said:

Devine has always stoutly defended faith schools..no surprise there.

Childhood friends being separated at age 5 on the basis of faith  and religious dogma  then  coming into the equation is so morally wrong in my personal view.Creating difference  breeds ignorance ,division and fear.

Those who pontificate about an inclusive society are kidding themselves.What are religious leaders so afraid of in allowing the full integration of children in our educational system?

I once read a quote from an RC priest that said, in effect, give me a child until he is seven years old and I'll give you a lifelong catholic(soap dodgers).