DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

Just now, Ibroxholm said:

H&H’s full statement has them apologising for any offence caused.  This assumes those attacking them are honest brokers which they aren’t.  Rules of the game nowadays is to never apologise as it’ll be taken as an admission of guilt and show you’re vulnerability.

well the games a bogey then that them known as unreliable bigots from now on and not to be relied upon for any real balanced Rangers news

quite soon the term right wing will be thrown when talking about them, fuck it wouldnt be a surprise to me if enough noise is made then Rangers will have to withdraw any press credentials they have and make them persona non grata 

Desperation from a paper that only looks to appease one side. 

H&H have always been strong in an anti-racism/sectarian stance, which is admirable when you consider how difficult that must be. They’ve recently had several pods on the Furuhashi song and taking the knee etc, and been spot on really with their opinion on all of it. 

I know I wouldn’t be able to manage through live events, podcasts, social gatherings without making a comment that would bite me on the arse. 

4 minutes ago, left winger said:

While the DR are cunts, this potentially gives the club a problem. If we continue to say we don’t want to have any sectarianism linked to the club, then where does that leave us in relation to allowing H&H access to press conferences, etc. If there are sectarian tweets and messages on H&H’s account, and the club doesn’t bin H&H it gives the record and the rest of the media more ammunition to have a go at the club.

Or to put it another way, the DR are not gunning for H&H - H&H are collateral damage as they continue to gun for Rangers.

Exactly what I was thinking .

Very damaging mud has been thrown . 

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

According to David Edgar on FF, the tweets in question are calling Celtic fans 'beggars' and saying that Android phones are for the homeless and gypsies.

Neither reflect that well on him but I'm sure we've all said stupid shit, and I'm sure we've all called Celtic fans much worse than that. The journalist in question has form for this - he tried to allege that calling their meccano set of a stadium the 'piggery' was sectarian.

Hopefully, that’s all it is. If so, I don’t see that as much to worry about.

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Doesn't matter what he said or she said anymore and how long ago they said it, this is a prolonged and  continuous attack on every one of us who support Rangers, anyone on here who still votes snp after this week is a  fucking disgrace and should be hounded from the forum and the stadium imo 

That’s true. Still don’t go along with your final point, though, although it does baffle me why they support the SNP.

Utterly pathetic them dragging up old tweets. It's open season now and anything associated with our club is under attack. 

I'd love if the DR went under but the taig support will keep them going along clicking on anything attacking our club. 

Saw all this coming when the grifters tried to launch their ‘call it out’ campaign a couple of years back. It died a death for a while but now seems to be reborn with recent concerted attempt from all quarters to create a one way victim / perpetrator narrative around the sectarianism issue.  The grifters are no mugs, they know that it is a tried and tested method of gaining political leverage and, most of all, public money in their pockets.  Don’t have to come up with any solutions either, just highlight and leverage any incident that conforms with and perpetuates the narrative and the money will continue to flow.  

18 minutes ago, tm91 said:

According to David Edgar on FF, the tweets in question are calling celtic fans 'beggars' and saying that Android phones are for the homeless and gypsies.

Neither reflect that well on him but they're not in any way obviously sectarian and I'm sure we've all said equally stupid shit and/or have called celtic fans much worse than that. The journalist in question has form for this - he tried to allege that calling their meccano set of a stadium the 'piggery' was sectarian.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

15 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Utterly pathetic them dragging up old tweets. It's open season now and anything associated with our club is under attack. 

I'd love if the DR went under but the taig support will keep them going along clicking on anything attacking our club. 

They think they are against THEM ,a score less than 6 for one of their players sees the ,Anti celtic media cry out in full force with “guttar prwess” at the back of it .