DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

I don't think the "Jewish community" gives a fuck about Rangers tbh we can only rely on our own

i was thinking more of the Rangers supporters there who may have a voice but if we are alone then its going to be a lot more losses before we get a significant win and even then it will be probably because the wind is changing politically 

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Folk that think journalists and MSP heads will roll for this are setting themselves up for a fall. McGivern might go at a push if the heat gets cracked up, but it depends on what folk have on him. 

The establishment in Scotland are firmly on their side. That isn't going to be changed by a week or two of posting screen shots of dodgy social media posts.

i want that lawyer bigot of a bitch out too

1 hour ago, GM63 said:

Apart from this I’m not on social media but, if its to be believed this is a co-ordinated attack (which i agree it is), why do these holier than thou people get the idea that they can do this to our club, support and media fan base, without a right of reply from those they attack?

I get the impression they think/believe they are superior to all and sundry around them - of all denominations- and it is a case of do as we say not as we do.

Living with a mindset that those who are not them are underlings and living in the echo chamber of all of them having the same racist/bigoted beliefs have made them feel invincible. 

It seems these pigs think they are more equal than others, and if true they should have got their snouts out of the trough long enough to clean up their acts and present themselves as squeaky clean, but no, the we are untouchable mantra may now be a bit hollow.

Unfortunately, these days some pigs are more equal than others.  Whether any criticism / attacks has any legs depends more on the demographic and politics of the different parties and whether it fits the prevailing media / political narrative.  Like it or not, Rangers and Rangers fans are an unfavoured group in Scotland at the present time, with little political muscle.
Much as I’d like to see it, any counter allegations made from our side, however justified and valid, are unlikely to gain much traction in the Scottish media.