DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

53 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Folk that think journalists and MSP heads will roll for this are setting themselves up for a fall. McGivern might go at a push if the heat gets cranked up, but it depends on what folk have on him. 

The establishment in Scotland are firmly on their side. That isn't going to be changed by a week or two of posting screen shots of dodgy social media posts.

At the very worst it will show these pricks that there will be push back.

Hopefully making them think twice before trying it on in future.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Davie must be thinking to himself atm if only starfelt got his head to the ball 😂😂😂😂😂

Are you kidding? Edgar made a fortune today because of the notoriety. And good for him, he is a good Rangers voice to have and deserves every thing coming his way

2 hours ago, HG5 said:

At the very worst it will show these pricks that there will be push back.

Hopefully making them think twice before trying it on in future.

The thing is the squeaky clean fenian bastards will just take advantage if we don't keep our guard up, we need to keep on the offensive 

1 minute ago, Willis said:

How do you think he profits financially from this?

I rejoined his paid service yesterday. As did over a 1000 others. On his daily update he said at least 800 had upped their subscription amount. He increased his income by a significant amount and good for him because we need to start actual meaningful and impactful moves to counter the current one sided campaign against us. 

4 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I rejoined his paid service yesterday. As did over a 1000 others. On his daily update he said at least 800 had upped their subscription amount. He increased his income by a significant amount and good for him because we need to start actual meaningful and impactful moves to counter the current one sided campaign against us. 

Fair enough I didn't think about the patreon etc 

Still I don't think David Edgar would see this as an ideal situation, as cynical as i am at times I think David Edgar and the rest of the h&h lads genuinely have Rangers interests at heart before profit 

3 minutes ago, spabgro said:

Just remember our might in comparison to these “journalist” clowns.

If we were to spit in unison, we’d drown these fuckers. Never forget that.

Said it for years but we never seem to get riled up enough. It feels like now is the time. It’s easy to say but doesn’t seem so easy to bring into reality.