DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

5 minutes ago, GM63 said:

This demonstrates how, self entitled these “victims” are, they can spout hate speech, be sectarian, racist, homophobic, spout disablism and be pro terrosim as they know they will never be held to account because all around them have the same views.

Anyone they don’t like does it, then they go for the jugular and spin it as the crime of the century. It’s backfired this time, but it wont stop them.

Only the job losses or police action they seek for those they think they are better than, being done to them may deter them.

Imagine going to work everyday with that mindset.

DR meeting, 

Question: right all, what’s on the agenda today?

Answer: Can we no just keep fucking the Rangers boss?

Answer: yes, get on with it. 

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

I trust Edgar to coordinate the kick back and smash these cunts.

As I am retired I have plenty of time to write emails, make complaints etc and fully intend to do so. Saturday morning and no Hoggys Hamper has made me a very angry bear.

No hibernation for Bears this winter mate. 

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Natasha Meikle has “resigned” apparently 👌

This one is turning round and biting them in the ass just like The Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act 2012.

10 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yep. Not only are we as fans held to different standards compared to other fans, now the MSM has established separate sets of standards for our fan media Vs MSM.

This is the main issue right across the board in Scotland these days.

Open and approved hate for some groups and the opposite hate is classed as abhorrent.

From about 15 years ago it was just football that was hating itself to death now it’s the whole country 

6 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

If you’ve got the wherewithal to get a fund organised I for one would be happy to make a donation.

I've got work, university and two young kids. It's not not wherewithal, it's the time. I barely have time to take a dump :lol:

4 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

This one is turning round and biting them in the ass just like The Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act 2012.

It’s because they are so blinded by their own hate that they don’t realise it