DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

4 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I honestly don't feel good about this. Its a bad place for us to be as a society, and in principle I detest it, but we didn't start this  and it was only going to get worse if we didn't get down into the gutter.

Just said similar mate.  Didn't need to come to this.

49 minutes ago, Inigo said:

If anyone can get shit about Scottish The Times journos, now's the time, given they're running Graham speirs' hatchet piece on Rangers fan media based on disablist, homophobic, sectarian and racist stuff H and H allegedly did.

I saw the headline and his name under and I couldn’t even bring myself to read the article knowing full well the likely content. Why on earth do the Times employ him?

7 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I honestly don't feel good about this. Its a bad place for us to be as a society, and in principle I detest it, but we didn't start this  and it was only going to get worse if we didn't get down into the gutter.

Sums up my thoughts as well.

Just now, GOAT said:

https://www.ipso.co.uk/contact-us/

is this who regulates the Scottish newspapers?

If it is we should bombard this with complaints 

24 Hour emergency advice line: 07799 903 929
(Please leave a message explaining the nature of your concern and you will be phoned back)

5 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Like the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act, it is something that they thought wouldn't affect them.