DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

I do wonder if the amount of tweets being highlighted to the authorities might be counterproductive. The volume meaning they might just be ignored? Maybe better to be more selective, choosing certain individuals.

I’m awaiting the Sellick fans response to all this as they will no doubt get involved. This isn’t happening in a bubble. As exciting and invigorating as it is to highlight the hypocrisy of these people, I can’t help but feel like there will be another wave coming. For example, folk highlighting posts here or in FF to the police etc.

I’m glad I don’t have a real social media presence and that I don’t live in Glasgow anymore. Things could get really messy.

It is clear people like Spiers etc want the club to sever ties with H&H and other fan media. I could be completely wrong but the more this story explodes the harder it will be for them to keep David etc.

Sorry if this post seems overly negative. I’m not trying to say don’t do anything,  I’m just trying to see the longer term consequences of what is happening and work out the best way forward.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

He was still thinking he was on the front foot with it all as the walls were crumbling around him. 

Surely he has realised he fucked up.

Aye even his tweet yesterday about the apology but Edgar still trying to rally the troops. When everything around him was on fire was😂😂😂😂😂😂😂