DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Our beliefs aren’t different to the majority though that’s the joke of this whole situation 

They are tho we are proud to be British mate the vast majority hate that we are. That's why we are a easy target for the government and msm. That's my opinion anyway 

I don’t know anything about that girl beyond what’s on here, which is that she’s a lawyer and involved in a celtic fan media site. Someone has trawled her old tweets, publicised them and she’s lost her job.

Meantime, the DR have targeted a Rangers fan media site, trawled their tweets, publicised them and now the H&H guys are having a horrible time.

As far as I’m aware these arn’t connected in the sense that she wasn’t involved in the DR stuff. If she was then she’s fair game like the DR journos - I’m all for exposing hypocrisy. But if not, then we’re revelling in someone involved in fan media getting fucked over for old tweets while being furious about two H&H fan media guys getting fucked over for old tweets.

As I said earlier, happy for them to see that this campaign will take its toll on their people as well. On a personal level I can take no pleasure from anybody losing their career over tweets sent years ago when they were young. 

52 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Can’t believe folk are feeling sorry for those that are now losing jobs or being forced to resign.Remember these cunts started it and have played the victim card for years, we need to keep on the offensive to take these cunts down 

I posted a couple of years ago we’d have to do this. They wrote the rule book for this pathetic  taking mock offence game, we have no choice but fighting fire with fire.

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

They are tho we are proud to be British mate the vast majority hate that we are. That's why we are a easy target for the government and msm. That's my opinion anyway 

The government and media are infested by that lot, I’ll agree but the country as a whole they’re by far the minority 

13 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Nobody should have lost their jobs for silly social media rants imo. 

It is a shit situation. Nobody wins. 

If you set a standard you have to abide by it though. 

Personally I feel this type of attitude is why we have ended up in this position. They cunts went after us ruthlessly and couldn't give 2 fucks who they hurt in the process while we were trying to "build bridges" 

Now it's taken 2 higher profile fans to essentially lose their job for our fanbase to fight back and all of a sudden we have a large section of apologists saying how unfair they are now being treated. 

U literally couldn't make this up. Its a was now and their will be casualties from both sides, thankfully we are now in a position where they won't be from ours 

45 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Dont think its short memories at all mate.

I can think it is ridiculous for her to be basically sacked for it and at the same time find it hugely entertained by her sacking.

I dont think its right, but that is societies problem now. They have created the mess and now have to live with it.

Tbf she resigned, wether she was pushed we'll never know

2 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

heres a thing though and maybe @thedude can answer wont the NUJ take action against them now, would they lose their 'cards' and if so what does that mean are they no longer journalists

Not having an NUJ card means literally nothing beyond the fact they aren't a member of a particular trade union. Loads of journos aren't NUJ members.

1 hour ago, bluedart1952 said:

We were always singing it to the scum back in the 60s-70s I don't know why we stopped, but again it's another bit of scum history thats been rewritten.

I’ve never understood why when they turned it round on us, we never continued to sing it back to them.  However, if we had continued to sing it, you can bet that it would have received the status of grossly offensive and racist a long time ago.

1 minute ago, Ibroxholm said:

I’ve never understood why when they turned it round on us, we never continued to sing it back to them.  However, if we had continued to sing it, you can bet that it would have received the status of grossly offensive and racist a long time ago.

They have no originality. They sing YNWA like it is their own anthem. Quite embarrassing.

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

Anyone else a little disappointed by the silence of the club so far.

Would have hoped to hear them come out and defend the fans especially in this case with the DR. 

They have been quick enough to throw the book at fans the last couple of weeks. 

Better with club out of it their statements are usually an embarrassment.

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

Anyone else a little disappointed by the silence of the club so far.

Would have hoped to hear them come out and defend the fans especially in this case with the DR. 

They have been quick enough to throw the book at fans the last couple of weeks. 

Not much for them to say right now whilst the two sides are hunting for old shite Twitter posts on each other