DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Actually, she probably doesnt IMO.

I dont think it would be fair for someone to lose their job for something they said a decade ago in their teens, but fuck it.

If this is the way things are to be, then it has to be the same for everyone.

Whilst I agree in principle that she shouldn’t lose her job over hurty words, The very fact she has made her feelings known publicly would surely alienate future clients for the firm that she worked for, She obviously thought she was untouchable given the current political climate in Brigadoon, Fuck Her.

1 minute ago, Jelavic191 said:

The fact that Graham Spiers is still relevant in 2021 is incredible. Never has one man had so many bad takes. 

It’s us that keep him relevant bu responding to him, following him and arguing with him. Dignified silence is a shite approach but he is just the type of oxygen thief that you need to ignore. 

11 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I strutting understand how a failed footballer, Failed politician thinks is comments are even Relevant Ffs

Because they love what he says and we always react to what he says. We can easily control half of the issue. It's the same with Spiers, English etc.

6 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Grew up reading the Daily Record, because of that I click on their page most days out of habit, in spite of the fact almost every opinion columnist on it is an absolute cretin.

I have always held the opinion that fan media is utter pish and I've never listened to a minute of the Heart and Hand podcast, until yesterday.

However, I've clicked on the Record website for the last time yesterday and I will be subscribing to H&H as well.

At least in the past the media and politicians used to pretend to be impartial, now they don't even bother to pretend that they don't have an agenda against us.

It’s easy to forget when you’re online just scrolling through the news channels and seeing what’s going on but think we’ll all have it drilled in now 

4 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

There are some people on this forum feeling sorry for, and maybe even questioning if we should be happy that these people are losing or might lose their jobs. All I can think is that they are using their jobs and position to fuck us. That means they are accepting the coin to screw us. Fuck them. They entered the  contest.

👏👏

5 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Grew up reading the Daily Record, because of that I click on their page most days out of habit, in spite of the fact almost every opinion columnist on it is an absolute cretin.

I have always held the opinion that fan media is utter pish and I've never listened to a minute of the Heart and Hand podcast, until yesterday.

However, I've clicked on the Record website for the last time yesterday and I will be subscribing to H&H as well.

At least in the past the media and politicians used to pretend to be impartial, now they don't even bother to pretend that they don't have an agenda against us.

You'll not be disappointed, better info and content than MSM....just don't click DR or the sun any more:tu:

4 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

There are some people on this forum feeling sorry for, and maybe even questioning if we should be happy that these people are losing or might lose their jobs. All I can think is that they are using their jobs and position to fuck us. That means they are accepting the coin to screw us. Fuck them. They entered the  contest.

Genuinely don't understand the ones who think like this. We have enough enemies of our own without our own support feeling like this 

9 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

The fact that Graham Spiers is still relevant in 2021 is incredible. Never has one man had so many bad takes. 

He’s still employed because he prostituted himself to the prevailing narrative and political power holders a long time ago.

25 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I strutting understand how a failed footballer, Failed politician thinks is comments are even Relevant Ffs

Stewart’s first sentence in that tweet says it all

this is all down to 55 

If celtic had achieved their tainted 10 none of this would be happening just like the previous 9 years

10 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

The ones that are using their jobs to fuck us are fair game. The DR, the SNP WhatsApp gang, the failed trialist - I’ll be delighted if they get fucked over. 

Also, if Rangers fan media is fair game then I agree theirs has to be as well - anything else would be hypocrisy. 

I think some of us are just lamenting thats its got to this and are concerned where it ends. Who gets targeted next etc. 

I’m amazed her firm let her play an active role on a site like that. I’ve worked in similar places all my career and the partners would have been all over that. We also routinely screen social media accounts of applicants. She’s been very naive.