DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

1 minute ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

The ones that are using their jobs to fuck us are fair game. The DR, the SNP WhatsApp gang, the failed trialist - I’ll be delighted if they get fucked over. 

Also, if Rangers fan media is fair game then I agree theirs has to be as well - anything else would be hypocrisy. 

I think some of us are just lamenting thats its got to this and are concerned where it ends. Who gets targeted next etc. 

I’m amazed her firm let her play an active role on a site like that. I’ve worked in similar places all my career and the partners would have been all over that. We also routinely screen social media accounts of applicants. She’s been very naive. 

I’m not seeing much support for the journos from fans of other clubs, even them. I think most half-sensible people are thinking of this in terms of the bit in bold, regardless of club allegiance.

24 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Grew up reading the Daily Record, because of that I click on their page most days out of habit, in spite of the fact almost every opinion columnist on it is an absolute cretin.

I have always held the opinion that fan media is utter pish and I've never listened to a minute of the Heart and Hand podcast, until yesterday.

However, I've clicked on the Record website for the last time yesterday and I will be subscribing to H&H as well.

At least in the past the media and politicians used to pretend to be impartial, now they don't even bother to pretend that they don't have an agenda against us.

Heart and Hand is cracking btw. A cut above anything else in Scotland.

4 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

They'll come for his Patreon soon btw. 

Not sure on what basis? No suggestion of the actual podcast breaking any laws, and I doubt any of the tweets break that threshold. And if they do, it’s the ones by the 2 guys who stepped down. I’m sure there’s plenty of other Patreon users who’ve said or done a lot worse

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

Not sure on what basis? No suggestion of the actual podcast breaking any laws, and I doubt any of the tweets break that threshold. And if they do, it’s the ones by the 2 guys who stepped down. I’m sure there’s plenty of other Patreon users who’ve said or done a lot worse

I'm not saying they'll be successful, but I can see them bombarding Patreon with complaints about allowing people who use sectarian language on their platform. It's happened before with Patreon, GoFundMe and PayPal etc. 

4 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I'm not saying they'll be successful, but I can see them bombarding Patreon with complaints about allowing people who use sectarian language on their platform. It's happened before with Patreon, GoFundMe and PayPal etc. 

And if they do we go after them. This is a 'no surrender time'.

9 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Yeah no doubt they’ll try

29 minutes ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

The ones that are using their jobs to fuck us are fair game. The DR, the SNP WhatsApp gang, the failed trialist - I’ll be delighted if they get fucked over. 

Also, if Rangers fan media is fair game then I agree theirs has to be as well - anything else would be hypocrisy. 

I think some of us are just lamenting thats its got to this and are concerned where it ends. Who gets targeted next etc. 

I’m amazed her firm let her play an active role on a site like that. I’ve worked in similar places all my career and the partners would have been all over that. We also routinely screen social media accounts of applicants. She’s been very naive. 

The h&h boys that left their jobs didn’t do anything to fuck over other people so why do they deserve that? This lassie has said what she’s said so she can live with it like these boys have had to 

3 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

The h&h boys that left their jobs didn’t do anything to fuck over other people so why do they deserve that? This lassie has said what she’s said so she can live with it like these boys have had to 

They absolutely don’t deserve to have their personal lives affected over years old tweets. I’ve been very clear on that. The whole thing is an agenda driven witch hunt. 

However, consistent with that, I don’t rejoice in someone else getting trouble in similar circumstances. I fear this is going to run and more on our side will get the same treatment.

We can’t have hypocrisy though so if the H&H guys are experiencing this then those on the other side should expect the same and I understand why most are happy about this burd getting binned.

I just think this targeting of bloggers, tweeters etc is a race to the bottom. They are meant to hate us and we are meant to hate them. I preferred it when that was understood and accepted.

It’s the likes of Dornan, Stewart etc who are the real problem. 

52 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

The Record put it on their front page, for no other reason than to try and ruin the lives of people who they disagree with in order to enact some petty revenge on a football club they despise. Therefore everyone who works for that organisation is absolutely fair game for the same treatment.

The silence (and in some cases active support) from other journalists makes the entire profession fair game. Same for politicians.

I hope as many of them as possible feel serious real life consequences for their hypocrisy.

People in glass houses etc

6 minutes ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

They absolutely don’t deserve to have their personal lives affected over years old tweets. I’ve been very clear on that. The whole thing is an agenda driven witch hunt. 

However, consistent with that, I don’t rejoice in someone else getting trouble in similar circumstances. I fear this is going to run and more on our side will get the same treatment.

We can’t have hypocrisy though so if the H&H guys are experiencing this then those on the other side should expect the same and I understand why most are happy about this burd getting binned.

I just think this targeting of bloggers, tweeters etc is a race to the bottom. They are meant to hate us and we are meant to hate them. I preferred it when that was understood and accepted.

It’s the likes of Dornan, Stewart etc who are the real problem. 

Any reason this subject has caught your attention btw? 

4 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Any reason this subject has caught your attention btw? 

The H&H story has caught everyone’s attention. If you mean why has this girl losing her job caught my attention, probably because I’m a lawyer as well in a similar firm (don’t know her, I’m a lot older).