DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

4 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

I saw the historic tweets that got dredged up, but what did she do to us to make someone go after her? 

She's a contributer to a celtic podcast so I think it was a case of "what's good for the goose". 

Another example of the whiter than white Graham Spiers defending a paedo. Should someone contact the authorities about this man? Is he a genuine thread to children?

https://www.londonhearts.com/scores/mrep/20051105040.htm

10 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

She's a contributer to a celtic podcast so I think it was a case of "what's good for the goose". 

Aye, but her stuff had been dredged up and stuck in an article well before the DR article on H&H. Was linked in that Joe Black’s Twitter a week or so ago. its probably got a bit more oxygen as a result of the DR hitjob on H&H though. 

11 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I just assumed she had said something controversial in light of this DR story, so someone then decided to highlight her hypocrisy. Now it transpires she was just targetted randomly? I'm sorry, but I can't get on board with that. 

7 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Another example of the whiter than white Graham Spiers defending a paedo. Should someone contact the authorities about this man? Is he a genuine thread to children?

https://www.londonhearts.com/scores/mrep/20051105040.htm

That article is disgusting, he has sympathy for a paedophile!!!

I knew he was a fucking rat but that is beyond comprehension.

3 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

I just assumed she had said something controversial in light of this DR story, so someone then decided to highlight her hypocrisy. Now it transpires she was just targetted randomly? I'm sorry, but I can't get on board with that. 

If someone had went after her off their own back and reported her for no reason you'd be spot on but they started this and if there was no comeback on them it would get worse. Far worse.

It's an absolutely shite situation all round no doubt about it but this is what they wanted...

8 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

I have the same amount of sympathy she has for the lads from H&H

6 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

If someone had went after her off their own back and reported her for no reason you'd be spot on but they started this and if there was no comeback on them it would get worse. Far worse.

It's an absolutely shite situation all round no doubt about it but this is what they wanted...

'She' didn't start anything though, the DR did. We should be retaliating against the people who are currently attacking us, not getting randoms sacked. 

Sorry mate, I really don't agree with this approach. 

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Exactly, fuck her and the rest of her ilk

I think she's fair game. 

They went after one of our podders for historic tweets and we did the same in retaliation. 

She will fit right in down the job centre anyway, place is full of them! 

Just now, Monkey Butler said:

'She' didn't start anything though, the DR did. We should be retaliating against the people who are attacking us, not getting randoms sacked. 

I completely understand where you are coming from and 2 days ago I would have said I don't think anyone should lose their job for online comments unless it was something involving being a nonce or something as serious as that.

But after the last few days if a few of them get in the crossfire then so be it. If H&H got punted by Rangers and there was no fightback they would have kept coming after our. support. Not just high profile supporters either. Every social media platform including this one would have been targeted. 

She also sounds like a female Hugh Keevins with the nasal voice like she's always got a cold, should have been cancelled for that a while ago.

8 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

'She' didn't start anything though, the DR did. We should be retaliating against the people who are currently attacking us, not getting randoms sacked. 

The 2 h&h boys didn’t start anything 

44 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

It goes far above and beyond them, they are the ones in the spotlight atm. Unfortunately views like your own earlier in your post is exactly why we will be shat upon over the next few weeks. 

Even going back to big dunc being jailed etc they cunts have hung us out to dry and victimised us at literally every opportunity available and now we are in a position where their livelihoods are threatened and our fan base is in a position to strike back some/most of us feel sorry for they cunts. 

Ask yourself if it was the other way round would they fuckers be feeling sorry for any of us losing jobs??

The enemy within still strikes again with our support 

I don’t feel sorry for them I feel sorry it’s come to this. However the Bheasts bought into all this hurty feelings shite so we have no option but to fuck as many of them over as we can, Society is fucked.

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

I completely understand where you are coming from and 2 days ago I would have said I don't think anyone should lose their job for online comments unless it was something involving being a nonce or something as serious as that.

But after the last few days if a few of them get in the crossfire then so be it. If H&H got punted by Rangers and there was no fightback they would have kept coming after our. support. Not just high profile supporters either. Every social media platform including this one would have been targeted. 

She also sounds like a female Hugh Keevins with the nasal voice like she's always got a cold, should have been cancelled for that a while ago.

Highlighting her tweets online would have been fine, but going after her at her work was pretty disgraceful, especially as she hadn't personally done or said anything in relation to any of this. 

Feels like the equivalent of going to war and shooting civilians.

1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

Highlighting her tweets online would have been fine, but going after her at her work was pretty disgraceful, especially as she hadn't personally done or said anything in relation to any of this. 

Feels like the equivalent of going to war and shooting civilians.

Does it fuck and anyone who thinks or feels like this is just as bad as the ones firing the bullets at us. 

What's good for one is good for the other. Yes she's a casualty but nothing more.