DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

12 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Highlighting her tweets online would have been fine, but going after her at her work was pretty disgraceful, especially as she hadn't personally done or said anything in relation to any of this. 

Feels like the equivalent of going to war and shooting civilians.

You can’t defend of them here mate, if they’ve said it then they have to be held to account, as our fellow fans have been 

53 minutes ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

The H&H story has caught everyone’s attention. If you mean why has this girl losing her job caught my attention, probably because I’m a lawyer as well in a similar firm (don’t know her, I’m a lot older). 

Given that I’ve never seen you post anything that could lose you your job then if she is a lawyer like you She should know better than post Derogatory Shite in a Public Platform, Gloves are Off, Fuck Her.

They Gnu, TamCoopz and Bad Robot like this

2 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Whilst I agree in principle that she shouldn’t lose her job over hurty words, The very fact she has made her feelings known publicly would surely alienate future clients for the firm that she worked for, She obviously thought she was untouchable given the current political climate in Brigadoon, Fuck Her.

She’ll be looked after by friends of the athletic wing, they’ll like her hurty words and see a future for her. 😉👍🏻

ally62 and Paisley Blue Loyal like this

51 minutes ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

Aye, but her stuff had been dredged up and stuck in an article well before the DR article on H&H. Was linked in that Joe Black’s Twitter a week or so ago. its probably got a bit more oxygen as a result of the DR hitjob on H&H though. 

Think you’re correct tbf, Either The DR Didn’t see it or they did and Just Didn’t Give a Fuck about any Collateral Damage they may cause by setting their News Hounds loose.

tayside likes this

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

She contributes to the largest celtic podcast and has a history of tweets using sectarian language, so it was to expose the narrative of this being a Rangers problem. 

I don't think she should lose her job and I don't think Cammy and Ian should either, but if they're position is untenable because the contribute to a Rangers podcast, why shouldn't hers be? If that's the standards being set, why shouldn't she be held to them?

This.

Unfortunate for her personally but if these are the standards by which Rangers fans are to be judged, they have to be universal.

Very few of us would have wanted things to get this far, but now they have. 

2 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Like I said before mate, happy for us to go after our attackers directly and highlight hypocrisy wherever it appears, but sending emails to workplaces asking for random folk to be sacked is just a step too far for me. 

That's my view, and I'm not planning on changing it to get some online staunch points. 

Therein lies our problem as a whole, allow them to treat us like shite on all fronts then moan like fuck when they do it, all along complaining about the way we are treated then be best friends with them when we have the small opportunity to strike back 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Why the fuck do some have sympathy for someone who absolutely hates us and would gladly see our club burn to the group.

Think she would have sympathy for Rangers fans losing their jobs in similar circumstances? Would she fuck!

The fact she has sympathy from a decent majority of Rangers fans is very worrying more than anything

Rangers_no1 likes this

2 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Whilst I agree in principle that she shouldn’t lose her job over hurty words, The very fact she has made her feelings known publicly would surely alienate future clients for the firm that she worked for, She obviously thought she was untouchable given the current political climate in Brigadoon, Fuck Her.

Get her tae fuck. It would only get worse from the cow had she been allowed to stay. Nip this shite in the bud. No mercy. They show none.  

1 minute ago, southcoastbear said:

It's no the first time someone from Mhedia gone after podcast, did the host from the early days of RangersChat no end up getting the jail?

Aye Limmys brother, also called Limmy, guy was an utter clown but didn't deserve the jail

Bad Robot and magic8ball like this