DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

2 hours ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

The ones that are using their jobs to fuck us are fair game. The DR, the SNP WhatsApp gang, the failed trialist - I’ll be delighted if they get fucked over. 

Also, if Rangers fan media is fair game then I agree theirs has to be as well - anything else would be hypocrisy. 

I think some of us are just lamenting thats its got to this and are concerned where it ends. Who gets targeted next etc. 

I’m amazed her firm let her play an active role on a site like that. I’ve worked in similar places all my career and the partners would have been all over that. We also routinely screen social media accounts of applicants. She’s been very naive. 

Tough shit eh mate?  She can stew in her own juice now. 

4 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Nope, I disagree. It might be a race to the bottom, but they were the starters. Fuck them. They wouldn’t hold back on us. They’ve been doing it to us for years. This is fucking war. No Prisoners!  

I totally agree and the sooner us as a fan base accept this is literally the only way to fight back the better we will be. 

Just now, Willis said:

Stop feeling sorry for these cunts, they think you're scum. They don't respect you. They wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Its time to nail your colours to the mast. You're either with us or against us. These cunts are not deserving of our sympathy 

This is what I can't believe reading some credible posters in this thread today. 

We have the chance to unite and bring these cunts down but still some offer them pity. Can't make sense of some at times 

The Hammer 11 likes this

2 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

I recently ordered a pack of metal straws. Binned the green one. 

Not all staunch heroes have to shout it from the rooftops. 

Maybe not but most enemies of the club will happily try and defend the real enemies 

34 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Therein lies our problem as a whole, allow them to treat us like shite on all fronts then moan like fuck when they do it, all along complaining about the way we are treated then be best friends with them when we have the small opportunity to strike back 

That’s the problem when the opportunity to strike back arises a lot of ours shit it, especially the business and professional side as they deal with them whereas their business and professional side don’t have any problem with putting the knife in, in fact they revel in it.

rabc10000 and Hadron Collider like this

Just now, Monkey Butler said:

Rab, these wee digs are pretty pointless. You seem to under the illusion that I actually care what you think. I don't. 

U cared enough to reply tho, so clearly you do