DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

Twitter is a fucking cesspit. Think what's important here is going after the guys who are using there position to tarnish our fans and club. People are wasting to much energy on little pricks who have probably never stepped foot in Sharkhead. 

The Daily Record will 100% regret publishing that story.

19 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Cant be giving grief to Rangers fans who don't agree with it. Normally I would never ever agree with offence archaeology. Too trawl through historical posts and judge them by today's standards is ridiculous. Nobody can be faulted for believing that its wrong.

However, we are left with no choice in my opinion. You can't expect to win a war playing by the rules of engagement when your enemy is partaking in guerilla warfare.

Finally agree with Dan the diamond 

Just now, Ibroxholm said:

Whilst, I agree with you I can’t help feeling some unease that there are people at higher level in our government/institutions who will be quite happy to see the ‘lower order’ fan groups and fans start a social media war on the back of mock offence, taking out collateral victims on both sides.  Perfect justification for them to introduce more hate crime regulation and social media restrictions /censorship which only serves to increase the control and power of the State.  
I’m probably overthinking it but after the last 18months I have little trust in anything these days.

Strict liability will be forced upon Scottish football next 

Just now, ally62 said:

Thats what Durnan wants, said as much in one of his tweets, wonder how he wants that to work with regard to them and us :hmmm:

yeah saw that and i hope Rangers say that they know its brought in primarily to hinder Rangers but they will be watching every game and as soon as anything sectarian is used whether its against Rangers or not then they will report it and everyone will lose points 

so whereas some team might finish mid level they would more likely be relegated and sellic themselves would struggle to finish second

hopefully that nips it in the bud and all teams vote against it

13 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Whilst, I agree with you I can’t help feeling some unease that there are people at higher level in our government/institutions who will be quite happy to see the ‘lower order’ fan groups and fans start a social media war on the back of mock offence, taking out collateral victims on both sides.  Perfect justification for them to introduce more hate crime regulation and social media restrictions /censorship which only serves to increase the control and power of the State.  
I’m probably overthinking it but after the last 18months I have little trust in anything these days.

Always wondered how SNP intend to police text from outside their enclave. Waiting for the first extradition from Croydon.

May have been shared already, but I'm sure Spiers and Dornan were all over this a few years ago. Calls for strict liability? Or an obvious case of nobody giving a fuck when it isn't Rangers fans involved?