DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

1 minute ago, the goal machine said:

Genuinely don’t see how he can continue in his role. This is some of the worst press we’ve had in 10+ years. His strategy clearly hasn’t worked. 

You’d think with the team doing so well and having a superstar as a manager, getting positive press wouldn’t be too difficult. Apparently it is.

I’d say it’s more due to the fact we’re winning now rather than who our PR guy is? These nonsense articles from the DR etc and the desperate Twitter attacks always seem to pop up after a win against them or after we celebrated 55

11 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Aye. H&H will likely dO well out of it but it’s difficult to see how they can remain club partners. 

Feel for them, but it’s their mate in the PR role that is the main problem and until that is addressed it is going to get a lot worse. 

Having read the historic tweets from Cammy unfortunately I can’t see how they retain their status.

Its all bollocks but I think you hit the nail on the head with DG and it getting worse rather than better.

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

I'm torn on the issue of Graham. On the one hand his background obviously isn't helpful, but if he was deemed the best person for the job then he shouldn't be denied a job just based off his private views and background. On the other, the club's media strategy under him is clearly exacerbating the tensions we have with the media - but then they always will attack us, and I'd wager over the long term we may be ahead of the curve in recognising the importance of fan media and the declining influence of the traditional papers.

I do think regardless of who was doing PR we'd be currently facing some of the same attacks - it's the usual backlash when we're doing well, and this looks like a concerted, consistent long-term campaign - but Reach definitely are far more motivated this time around than they would be.

There was no interview process, he’s never worked in comms/PR before and was appointed because his father in law lives beside Dougie Park in Spain. His background is irrelevant tbh, it’s his competency that matters. 

You’re right about the press being on the attack which makes having the right people in those positions essential

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Good, As much as I’m not a fan of trying to lose people their livelihoods for bad words on the internet it does appear it’s time to start Fighting Fire with Fire.

Yeah it’s all bollocks in the grand scheme of life but unfortunately it seems to be the way of society at the moment.

Thank fuck I did all this shit in the 90s 😂

41 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Looks like they’ve only got Edgar saying “gypsies” and most of it is that Cammy. Desperate stuff. Would link to it but don’t want to give them the hits.

He’s a pudding anyway. Waffles on without saying very much if anything. Also says “being able to try” about 100 times a pod. 

52 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Aye. Wouldn’t be surprised if they go for Dingwall next. There wont be a shortage of content for then there. 

Only need to look at the past couple of months for him. Don't think they will stop at Dingwall either. Graham will surely be in their sights.

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

A well known ACSOM contributor has a tweet going round using the word H** so if anything happens to the H&H guys she/her podcast must have the same consequences

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/court/aberdeen-man-fined-over-sectarian-rant-about-facemasks-in-mcdonalds/

H** is a sectarian insult ^

the meikle chick? there was more than one sadly one is all that can be found now