DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

32 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Nope. Absolutely clueless.

It's akin to way back, when we said we would boycott stadiums, then their fans said they would "take up the allocation". They are fucking deluded! :confused:

Here's me thinking they called it "The Daily Ranger" aswell. In that case would they not support the stance against that newspaper/rhag.

They obviously don't even believe what's coming out of their own mouths anymore. :lol:

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Aye, there's a lot of them treading lightly this weekend.

Don't usually go on kerryfail unless it's to judge the mood music 🤣 we've definitely got them wondering what's going on as it's usually them who like a campaign, and the fact we're making very good inroads turning the propaganda on its head, they ain't sure how to react 😉

31 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Looks like the celtic fans are out digging looking for what they can find on Rangers fans now.

Presumably you mean known Rangers bloggers etc or are they literally just going through folks profiles who have anything to do with Rangers? The latter is some piece of work.

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Presumably you mean known Rangers bloggers etc or are they literally just going through folks profiles who have anything to do with Rangers? The latter is some piece of work.

Certainly going through bloggers etc not sure about random punters but I wouldn't be surprised if they were.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Certainly going through bloggers etc not sure about random punters but I wouldn't be surprised if they were.

I had a look earlier and their were far more 'guests' than members on here. I'd say there are lots of filth supporters looking in. 

Expect some of the better known broadcasters to go on the offensive and out themselves for 'inappropriate language'(!) which they will grovel  ,on reflection, may now be seen as offensive,sectarlan or racist but at the time was not their intention.Oh really?

A tactical and cynical move to head off criticism and hopefully for them nullify potentially serious action by their employers.

But fans will not be fooled or stopped in getting  the facts made known and their  totally unacceptable behaviour out into the open.

35 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I havent seen anything about this. Presumably it's on twitter as most things are nowadays?

Seen one or two mention it as well as having my own trawled (a couple from early 2019 were liked and quickly unliked). Think they've also been emailing the owners of that The 4th Official 

2 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Anyone seen this ?

198DE344-912C-4A8E-8580-2B7DF67031C7.jpeg

FFS I bet they think Michael Stewart and Graham Spiers are good guys as well.

With utter cunts like this in our midst who needs enemies.

Just now, The Beast said:

Apparently it was only set up a couple of days ago. 

Likely just some sad tarriers acting like they're some sort of double agent in a fucking spy novel. 

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

That’ll be some wee 40 year old Tarrier virgin sitting in his bedroom in his mum and uncles pish and cigarette smelling boggin flat 

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Seen one or two mention it as well as having my own trawled (a couple from early 2019 were liked and quickly unliked). Think they've also been emailing the owners of that The 4th Official 

Aye I seen the guy from The 4th Official post about. The whole thing is a mess. We're at such a horrible, tribal, spiteful place as a society.