DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

5 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

At Ibrox 

stick the league trophy with its red . White and blue ribbons at the front of every class 

They wanted me to go on an ‘unconscious bias’ course at work.

I said ‘No thanks. I have a whole load of biases & I’m perfectly conscious of all of them…’

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: 

Ye laugh mate but a cunt magma tried to run ma pal doon at the walk 2 year ago in his jeep, no a thing reported 

A hope you're no takin the cunt there wae that daft emoji btw, some of ma pals family have been murdered by the scum so I've every right to hate them.

3 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm sure their great grandparents were good at digging... But since Rome dictated they should get educated to be in positions of power from the late 70s onward. (lawyers, politicians, journos, police) 

They are far more adept and skilled in brushing stuff under the carpet. 

Might be making a big leap here but its not beyond all imagination to see Scotland decend into a sectarian civil war in the not too distant future. 

Not even sure they had to be educated.
Think the message was 'get involved'.
Not sure if you could make a half decent brain between dornan,haggerty,stewart or useless as there is never one positive thought from any of them,just pure soor faced whining bastards.
Recently i've witnessed full time union officials and people in positions of power in councils up and down the country speaking (take the fat mhunter aitken running a council) which is overflowing with rats and garbage,and she thinks the place only needs a "fuckin spruce up"  and some of them can hardly string a full coherent sentence together.

15 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Not even sure they had to be educated.
Think the message was 'get involved'.
Not sure if you could make a half decent brain between dornan,haggerty,stewart or useless as there is never one positive thought from any of them,just pure soor faced whining bastards.
Recently i've witnessed full time union officials and people in positions of power in councils up and down the country speaking (take the fat mhunter aitken running a council) which is overflowing with rats and garbage,and she thinks the place only needs a "fuckin spruce up"  and some of them can hardly string a full coherent sentence together.

My point was that the RCs were encouraged to send their kids to university rather than to take up trades. And it has now begun to pay dividends. The % of RCs in positions of power and influence compared to the country as a whole is well above average. 

I've no doubt you have experience in dealing with many who are way out their depth bungling around making fuck ups and basically stealing a wage and the examples you give as regards certain individuals is spot on. 

31 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Ye laugh mate but a cunt magma tried to run ma pal doon at the walk 2 year ago in his jeep, no a thing reported 

A hope you're no takin the cunt there wae that daft emoji btw, some of ma pals family have been murdered by the scum so I've every right to hate them.

Just always him that seems to catch it from you these days

12 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

For a new member on here, you seem to follow the same thinking as others, what was your banned username?

Never been banned but if you've been banning people for coming on a trashing the shit out of the DR then that's incredibly stupid. Think the truth is that we have some sectarian morons who had kittens when I pointed out that denominational schools here in Aus don't cause an issue, and then tried to bully me off the forum by claiming I was both a DR employee out to trap Rangers fans and also an ex DR employee with a grudge against the DR. If you want to ban Rangers fans from Rangers forums then it makes you look like a tit. 

19 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Rab Marshall over on FF suggesting that the Record “whistleblower” is from Club 1872 by equating what happened with him and the police (and Club 1872) to what’s currently happening with H&H :lol:

What a slabbering, egocentric mess he is.

Apparently Edgar said tonight who it was but has since deleted it until he gets it 100% confirmed. Been spoke about on the last page of the update thread 

That's scumbag material if one of our own has tried to do him mate. 

So I didn't see the post tonight but this is a response from a poster that did see it. Apparently it was one of our own disgusting man

Yes according to David but he ended up deleting the post and those that replied to it on this thread.

he has proof but is waiting for a 2nd source, might even want it triple checked.

44 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

What the fuck are you slavering on about? You were digging The Dude up, only a new poster seemingly but jumped right onto the get at him bandwagon. 

So what is it? Part of the wee gang right away which is suspect or you know him outside of here?

Go and do the mirror test before you call anyone a tit.

Total nonsense. He sent the first message to me completely unsolicited, saying the following tripe:

"He said former.

Your comments would absolutely play into those of a disgruntled former employee. Particularly one with a grudge against David Dick."

So you've just made yourself look like a proper imbecile by talking total nonsense.

You and your wee gang of bullies like RFC55 against new members. Well it won't work. I'll give my opinions on the club and the scum at the DR whether you like it or not. Accusing people of being undercover DR journalists when they don't live in the country and haven't done so for a decade is the height of paranoia. There's another club you can follow for that. 

If you can't be civil stay off the boards or at least keep your imbecilic comments to yourself. You and your wee gang of irrelevants. 

16 minutes ago, RaoulDuke66 said:

Total nonsense. He sent the first message to me completely unsolicited, saying the following tripe:

"He said former.

Your comments would absolutely play into those of a disgruntled former employee. Particularly one with a grudge against David Dick."

So you've just made yourself look like a proper imbecile by talking total nonsense.

You and your wee gang of bullies like RFC55 against new members. Well it won't work. I'll give my opinions on the club and the scum at the DR whether you like it or not. Accusing people of being undercover DR journalists when they don't live in the country and haven't done so for a decade is the height of paranoia. There's another club you can follow for that. 

If you can't be civil stay off the boards or at least keep your imbecilic comments to yourself. You and your wee gang of irrelevants. 

Shut up ya banger 

15 minutes ago, RaoulDuke66 said:

"He said former.

You are not endearing yourself here, you are the one that called me a tit. You are the one who is being aggressive and abusive. Suggest you take a wee break, a few deep breaths then go back to whatever it is you do.