DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

17 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

You are not endearing yourself here, you are the one that called me a tit. You are the one who is being aggressive and abusive. Suggest you take a wee break, a few deep breaths then go back to whatever it is you do.

You're the one weighing in with lies to back up your dubious mates. If you can't tell the truth get back in your box. 

5 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Looks like you didn’t bother to reply to this @RaoulDuke66 which is pretty fair tbh and also the second a poster who is actually from Australia replied to you, you didn’t even acknlowedge that or them. A bit sus surely. 

The reason for 66 is that Raoul Duke is always taken as a username whenever I sign up to anything. You know who Raoul Duke is? 66 was my favourite page in the copy of the book I had about 15 years ago. 

When the guy said that about 66 I thought 'but they won it in 67'. But I get it now! No, it has nothing to do with what happened in 71 and tbh it's farking terrible that we expect them to come on and make those kinds of snide attacks.

Wasn't aware I got a message from another poster in Aus. Can you flag it to me? Happy to respond to it. But if he's not a Broncos fan we probs won't get on.

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke66 said:

I was following the club when you were still in nappies mate. I was standing in line for my CL tickets the day RDB signed. Check that out for a FACT! 

Funny that, I was at his debut Vs Aberdeen in the midweek league cup game 

5 minutes ago, RaoulDuke66 said:

I was following the club when you were still in nappies mate. I was standing in line for my CL tickets the day RDB signed. Check that out for a FACT! 

Why you coming on here helll bent on arguing with everyone? 

Jeez give yourself a break man, been at it constant. 

Out of interest what book was your fav and what was so special about page 66?

2 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Out of interest what book was your fav and what was si special about page 66?

think his username is who Johnny depp plays in Fear and loathing in Las Vegas so that probably.

Just now, cr3_bear said:

Ronald de boer signing wasn’t really that long ago in the grand scheme of things and I’m guessing the majority of the forum were alive and actively supporting Rangers at the time of his signing :lol:

I was 15 when he signed or there abouts :lol:

Just now, cr3_bear said:

Ronald de boer signing wasn’t really that long ago in the grand scheme of things and I’m guessing the majority of the forum were alive and actively supporting Rangers at the time of his signing :lol:

You're missing the point mate. If I was a mhank how would I know that the CL package went on sale the same day RDB signed back in 2000? Fact check it. 

4 minutes ago, CR3 said:

think his username is who Johnny depp plays in Fear and loathing in Las Vegas so that probably.

Its an alter ego/pen name for Hunter S Thompson and is used through various pieces of writing by him and was who was originally credited as the author of Fear & Loathing...

4 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Exactly. At least if he'd said someone like Stale Stensaas or Gary Bollan he'd have weeded out some of the younger ones.

8 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Why you coming on here helll bent on arguing with everyone? 

Jeez give yourself a break man, been at it constant. 

Out of interest what book was your fav and what was so special about page 66?

If you look back at the history I said nothing until I was accused of being a current DR employee in one post, and a disgruntled ex DR employee in the next (all because I said we should go after the editor in chief). They picked on the wrong guy. 

Raoul Duke is one of the names Hunter S Thompson uses in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Page 66 had this passage:

Strange memories on this nervous night in Las Vegas. Five years later? Six? It seems like a lifetime, or at least a Main Era—the kind of peak that never comes again. San Francisco in the middle sixties was a very special time and place to be a part of. Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run . . . but no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world. Whatever it meant. . . .

History is hard to know, because of all the hired bullshit, but even without being sure of “history” it seems entirely reasonable to think that every now and then the energy of a whole generation comes to a head in a long fine flash, for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened.

My central memory of that time seems to hang on one or five or maybe forty nights—or very early mornings—when I left the Fillmore half-crazy and, instead of going home, aimed the big 650 Lightning across the Bay Bridge at a hundred miles an hour wearing L. L. Bean shorts and a Butte sheepherder's jacket . . . booming through the Treasure Island tunnel at the lights of Oakland and Berkeley and Richmond, not quite sure which turn-off to take when I got to the other end (always stalling at the toll-gate, too twisted to find neutral while I fumbled for change) . . . but being absolutely certain that no matter which way I went I would come to a place where people were just as high and wild as I was: No doubt at all about that. . . .

There was madness in any direction, at any hour. If not across the Bay, then up the Golden Gate or down 101 to Los Altos or La Honda. . . . You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. . . .

And that, I think, was the handle—that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn’t need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting—on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. . . .

So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark—that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke66 said:

You're missing the point mate. If I was a mhank how would I know that the CL package went on sale the same day RDB signed back in 2000? Fact check it. 

You were the one that mentioned as proof of supporting Rangers while folk were still in nappies . It was the year 2000. If you had mentioned Kai Johansen or something your point might have been worthwhile :lol:

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

You were the one that mentioned as proof of supporting Rangers while folk were still in nappies . It was the year 2000. If you had mentioned Kai Johansen or something your point might have been worthwhile :lol:

Well I'm older than him. Lucky b is still under 40.

7 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Ye laugh mate but a cunt magma tried to run ma pal doon at the walk 2 year ago in his jeep, no a thing reported 

A hope you're no takin the cunt there wae that daft emoji btw, some of ma pals family have been murdered by the scum so I've every right to hate them.

Why do they call him magma?