DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

4 minutes ago, RaoulDuke66 said:

I know I technically started this but I want to say - read it, you'll love it - and please can we make this the last ever post about Fear and Loathing? 

Was your other username young bill also a homage to another writer, William Burroughs ? 

35 minutes ago, RaoulDuke66 said:

All that's happened is I'm constantly being accused of being a DR plant. Have a look mate. It's still going on. And it started before I said boo to anyone. And when I said I wasn't I got a wanker sign. How exactly do you settle into that?

You let it wash over, instead you went on the offensive and abused a few on here. 

It is an online forum and people try to suss people out, your reaction to this has only made matters worse.

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

You let it wash over, instead you went on the offensive and abused a few on here. 

It is an online forum and people try to suss people out, your reaction to this has only made matters worse.

Hes a wrong un , and in these times we dont need a hint of these type of shite on here..........

7 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Rab Marshall over on FF suggesting that the Record “whistleblower” is from Club 1872 by equating what happened with him and the police (and Club 1872) to what’s currently happening with H&H :lol:

What a slabbering, egocentric mess he is.

Hahahahaha wow

15 minutes ago, peter huistra said:

More of a Cjnovo992 man myself 

I listen to them all tbh, I spend most of my day creating excel docs so I like a pod playing away in the background. There's a new one up this morning that talks about the H&H drama. Making some good points.

22 minutes ago, RaoulDuke66 said:

I know I technically started this but I want to say - read it, you'll love it - and please can we make this the last ever post about Fear and Loathing? 

Cheers for the recommendation but I can't be fucked reading posts on here that are more than 5 lines long so the chances of me reading a book that I know is at least 66 pages long are slim to none

Just now, stu43rigger said:

Cheers for the recommendation but I can't be fucked reading posts on here that are more than 5 lines long so the chances of me reading a book that I know is at least 66 pages long are slim to none

Got halfway through this and gave up. Technology and social media have a lot to answer for given it’s impact on my attention span. 

4 minutes ago, stu43rigger said:

Nae bother. You can cheat and watch the movie mate.