DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

@The Dude

Sorry but this is not looking good for you.

No way @Blue Avenger would use 'maths', he would always correct it to 'math'. He was a right pain in the arse about it too!

Definitely your second (at least) account! 

I'd have continued the Big Lebowski theme rather than jumping to F&L. Maybe even had a wee nod to one of my old pals on here in it too since I know he still looks in like a the good little Hoosier that he is. :matron:

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'd have continued the Big Lebowski theme rather than jumping to F&L. Maybe even had a wee nod to one of my old pals on here in it too since I know he still looks in like a the good little Hoosier that he is. :matron:

One of the weirdest cunts we've ever had on here 

Liked Rangers cause we gave his wummin team strips apparently.

Guys was a wank 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

One of the weirdest cunts we've ever had on here 

Liked Rangers cause we gave his wummin team strips apparently.

Guys was a wank 

Was that no the cunt that was basically pretending (at least I hope) to be that mad US Truck Driver that wanted to buy us?

Fuck me, there were some amount of rockets about back then.

Just now, The Dude said:

Still occassionaly tweets me the mad fucking crank.

What was the deal with him?

If I remember i believed he was in with the spivs but he kept denying it.

He appeared from nowhere and then fucked off again when king and co took over 

Rangers fan my arse as the old saying goes 

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

What was the deal with him?

If I remember i believed he was in with the spivs but he kept denying it.

He appeared from nowhere and then fucked off again when king and co took over 

Rangers fan my arse as the old saying goes 

He ended up claiming to have something to do with Stockbridge and said he was approached to do some sort of digital security or some bollocks for the club. Once Stockbridge and co fucked off he had a meltdown and got banned

1 minute ago, DiamondDan said:

42 year old man having sex with a child is "complex" - WTF?

Could be worse when you consider that some like Tucker and Hannity think it is ok to have sex with 13 year olds as long as you marry them. The lengths some people will go to to protect their own. 

Sick fuckers.

So much nonsense people trying to out cunts. Do a quick Google search and that username is all over different articles about Australia and even an article in 2007 about the big tax case, posting from a Rangers fans perspective.

Fwiw, I think he is genuinely a Rangers fan. May be very defensive and handled it quite shitely but 5 plus pages calling the guy out isn't great. Supposed to be coming together and fighting the real enemy.

Will this uproar,which must be costing the Mhedia a fortune in lost advertising revenue, will it be enough for owners to sack the editor and bring in a new ethos?

I would assume the editor still has full content control these days so culpability for this fiasco must land squarely on his desk?

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

So much nonsense people trying to out cunts. Do a quick Google search and that username is all over different articles about Australia and even an article in 2007 about the big tax case, posting from a Rangers fans perspective.

Fwiw, I think he is genuinely a Rangers fan. May be very defensive and handled it quite shitely but 5 plus pages calling the guy out isn't great. Supposed to be coming together and fighting the real enemy.

Man that's spooky. You can read all about the terrible cruise I went on because I left a review 😂

14 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm sure their great grandparents were good at digging... But since Rome dictated they should get educated to be in positions of power from the late 70s onward. (lawyers, politicians, journos, police) 

They are far more adept and skilled in brushing stuff under the carpet. 

Might be making a big leap here but its not beyond all imagination to see Scotland decend into a sectarian civil war in the not too distant future. 

The way I see it we have reached a fork in the junction.

There are 2 choices ,Carry on the digging on both sides and ramp the chaos up .

Or 

The country wakes up to the sectarian issue and realises what it actually is .Basically boils down to football related name calling these days .From both sides and not the current attitude that it’s the anti catholic evil it’s being portrayed.