DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

I can't see this going anywhere apart within Rangers forums or Twitter. Doubt it will make mainstream news, which it needs to if it is to be worth while.

One journo may be sacked, but the rest will get a wee suspension, maybe work on other topics, but all in all, will be back to spouting pish in a month or two.

6 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

I can't see this going anywhere apart within Rangers forums or Twitter. Doubt it will make mainstream news, which it needs to if it is to be worth while.

One journo may be sacked, but the rest will get a wee suspension, maybe work on other topics, but all in all, will be back to spouting pish in a month or two.

Do you consider the Record to be mainstream news?

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

There's a link on the page to join H+H at the small cost of less than £24 a year.
Will give David  that to fight the good fight.
Was a nice insight to who David Edgar is. :UK:
ps...just noticed the piece was done by ninja man. :hmmm:

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So what's the latest on this? Cba reading another 15 pages from last night. 

@Sparkle failed to ban the poster who claimed he was an Aussie so she may be getting sacked, nothing to report on the daily record situation as far as I know 

15 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Do you consider the Record to be mainstream news?

In Scotland, I would say DR (print/website), Scottish Sun(print/website) Tabloids, and BBC (TV) are where the majority of people will get their news from

1 minute ago, j1mgg said:

I'm Scotland, I would say DR (print/website), Scottish Sun(print/website) Tabloids, and BBC (TV) are where the majority of people will get their news from

Like to relate a story of a guy i worked with,when doing the sun crossword if he had too many letters in his answer he just added another box at the end of the line.
Just about sums up their readership.
Red Tops are greyhound bedding.