DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Was he not a spiv fan ? Been a while so I could be wrong.

Rambles a lot but on the whole manages to get his point across.

15 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Godley has now tweeted that she’s held to a higher standard because she’s a woman

Nothing to do with the anti-Semitic, racist, disablist and pro IRA tweets. It’s just because she’s a wee woman who tried to make us laugh during the pandemic. 

Tried and failed imo.

14 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Was he not a spiv fan ? Been a while so I could be wrong.

Rambles a lot but on the whole manages to get his point across.

Yeah , he backed the easdales and it ended in a bit of a mess . He took a lot of stick on here .

I used to read his blog and thought it was a good read . His backing of the non DK regime at the time was worth a read as well . 

6 hours ago, DennyBlueNose said:

NGL I'm starting to think this whole thing is just gonna fizzle out and be brushed under the carpet. Most of MSM have completely ignored it, SSB refuse to discuss it. 

Just gonna left with us making a fuss until eventually it fades away. 

The Scottish media can’t really talk about it. If they did, they’d obviously have to condemn the DR tweets, but they know if they did that the DR would rake through their employees Twitter history and find the same sort of stuff. 

8 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

miserable looking bastard was on 10 mins ago.
Hope that is more to do with the schedule ,and the scabby cow is cooked.
Imagine doing the worst send up ever of krankie,and getting a gig at £12 K from the public purse.
The only cunts who would find that shite funny will be a few women,effeminate men and old pishers.
She really should donate every penny she thieves from us to a charity for obese kids.

Was that not just the 10x challenge ad rather than the Covid one? 

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

An advert which, btw, was incredibly condesending. Inkeeping with all public infomercials since the SNP came to power. 

As a posh cunt myself I found it terribly condescending although I don’t suppose it was aimed at me given the way she spoke 😂

35 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

Some National coverage :craphead:

3C0E326D-1807-4110-8F43-6DFC901E85E7.png

The guys from H+H resigned which i'm sure was more to do with their principals.
Wonder if lard arse has the same morals,or just another case of a bigot apologising and toughing it out,until a line is drawn under the misdemeanor,then you come back out from under the rock you slithered under.
Makes me fuckin puke,and thereby hangs a leson going forward for the Rangers hating bigots,if your going to criticise make sure you're squeaky clean yourself.