DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I wouldnt bet on it.

Even after a nuclear apocalypse, she would still be here with the rest of the cockroaches.

She'd get away with stuff like mong etc but the above stuff is out and out racism that will be hard to sweep under the rug these days

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

She'd get away with stuff like mong etc but the above stuff is out and out racism that will be hard to sweep under the rug these days

Only works if it become high profile enough.

Lets see if the press are willing to run with it. I have my doubts. I certainly dont think you will see even a mention in the Daily Record.

I suspect that every other broadcaster will be looking to avoid poking the hornets nest and drawing any potential attention to their staffs social media history.

My guess is that she lays low for a while and everything quietens down and then she makes a reappearance later on down the line.

If im right, the first step you will see is her social media accounts get taken down by her. First  step in damage limitation.... 

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Lets see if the press are willing to run with it. I have my doubts. I certainly dont think you will see even a mention in the Daily Record.

I suspect that every other broadcaster will be looking to avoid poking the hornets nest and drawing any potential attention to their staffs social media history.

My guess is that she lays low for a while and everything quietens down and then she makes a reappearance later on down the line.

If im right, the first step you will see is her social media accounts get taken down by her. First  step in damage limitation.... 

It's in the Sun

8 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

It's already in the mainstream press...

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Further down that conversation also... Turns out Godley trawled someone else's tweets, who committed the crime of calling her unfunny, to instigate a pile on. Seems she has quite a bit of form on that front. More than one person complaining about her being a bully using numerous accounts and followers to attack critics. 

More direct hypocrisy from both Godley and Haggerty. Selective support and forgiveness, selective offendedness 

She done it with me too, I called her a name on a thread that she wasn't on and she jumped on and started saying I loved her and was desperate to talk to her or some other nonsensical shite .

I'm like, you tweeted me ya fucking riot. Face for the radio ya cow.

Blocked.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

She done it with me too, I called her a name on a thread that she wasn't on and she jumped on and started saying I loved her and was desperate to talk to her or some other nonsensical shite .

I'm like, you tweeted me ya fucking riot. Face for the radio ya cow.

Blocked.

Nae chance of rekindling that love now mate if blocked. 

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

That’s the funniest thing she’s ever said.

”husband”????? WTF????

Why is he describing someone on TV as, presumably, he is visually impaired if he even exists?

Apparently her husband is 20 year younger, makes it even more bizarre that she's calling folk mongos