Rangers voting SNP

Swagger

5 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Did you see any difference in the reaction of the Scottish government towards our club and Rangers supporters when we took to the streets in large numbers after winning the league to the reaction of the same government towards the SFA and Scotland fans who travelled to London and took the streets in large numbers during the Euros?

If not do you believe we’re just paranoid?

A quick flick through this thread is enough to see we have a group of paranoids - luckily I don’t believe that makes all Rangers fans paranoid but this site seems to draw a good number of those who are. 

On 04/09/2021 at 10:16, Ayrshire Blue said:

Tell me one thing the nationalist government has done to improve Scotland in the last 15 years?

How would i🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 have managed the RBS collapse never mind COVID response?

How’s the Scottish National Investment Bank (that’s not really a bank) doing? Is it a Lender of Last Resort?

What currency would i🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 use after Scexit?

How would i🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 bridge the financial black hole that is the deficit?

Tax raised £65bn

Block grant £32bn

Inc Tax kept £13bn

= ScotGov £45bn budget ( £44.7b is spent by the Scotgovt, LAs and Public corporations)

Add paid direct by WM

DWP welfare/pensions £25bn

= £70bn cash spend in/on Scotland 

= £5bn cash deficit

Add

£10bn estimated allocated central costs defence, finance etc

= £15bn deficit

Where does the money come from for i🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 pensions, benefits, etc  - tax generated?

How would i🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 manage tax revenues taking into account the high public/private sector ratio and the lower income tax rate, relative to the rest of 🇬🇧?

How long would it take i🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 to join the EU?

How will an i🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 meet membership criteria?

How will an i🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 deal with a Hard Border with its current biggest market?

Any comment on the commercial disasters like BiFab, Queesferry Crossing, QEUH, Edinburgh Sick Kids Hospital, rusting ferries, Prestwick Airport, oil & gas in decline,

The highest drug death rate in the world, lowest life expectancy in Europe, education in free fall, sturgeon lying to parliament, sturgeons husband influencing the case against Salmond, care home deaths, SNP bullying.

We’ve had the failed Offensive Behaviour Act & Named Persons Act and now the Hate Crime Bill. The Snats wanted to suspend trial by jury at the start of the epidemic. Extended lockdown. The corruption, fraud & lies displayed during the Salmond enquiry. All from a party formed in the 30s by fascists/Nazis.

Not quite there yet but heading in that direction.

Do you think this is value for money:

Poll tax write off £425m

Prestwick Airport £50m

Gaelic Road signs £26m

Internal Relations £26m

Gaelic dictionary £15m

Botched NHS IT services £250m

Ferguson Marine £230m

Gaelic TV £17m

Bifab £52m

Foreign aid £10m

Free EU tuition fees £120m

£6m/year unopened hospitals

And that’s before I even start on the Snats hatred of everything British including our football club!

@Bluepeter9 could you address this mate 

44 minutes ago, theblueskyeman said:

SNP are the single worst thing that’s ever happened to this country. Built on hatred and division. They thrive on it and their very existence depends on it. Now it seems they are dividing our support which is tragic but something I’m sure these cunts will be absolutely delighted with. 

The one policy party.
Running the country into the ground.
BUT!!...you get free meds,quite sure some are getting free beer from the nhs,or am i making that up.

13 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The one policy party.
Running the country into the ground.
BUT!!...you get free meds,quite sure some are getting free beer from the nhs,or am i making that up.

According to the thoughts of some prominent Snats, they’d privatise the NHS

https://www.scottishreviewofbooks.org/2009/10/a-tale-of-two-books/

or maybe it’s started already:

Jason Leitch worked for the American company Institute for Healthcare Improvement from 2005 to 2006

The Nationalist administration has a strategic partnership with this American company

FOI below from 2019 where Leitch now represents 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 administration 🤔

https://www.gov.scot/binaries/content/documents/govscot/publications/foi-eir-release/2019/08/foi-19-01559/documents/foi-19-01559-information-released/foi-19-01559-information-released/govscot%3Adocument/FoI-19-01559%2BInformation%2BReleased.pdf

1 hour ago, left winger said:

When posters continually post evidence of bias and double standards from the SNP, it’s politicians and supporters it simply isn’t paranoia. Perhaps, you should have a go at refuting the actual points and evidence presented? Which, if I remember correctly, is something you used to do. 

Can’t defend the indefensible, so just scream whataboutery, bigotry and ‘aye but Westminster’. 

3 hours ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

According to the thoughts of some prominent Snats, they’d privatise the NHS

https://www.scottishreviewofbooks.org/2009/10/a-tale-of-two-books/

or maybe it’s started already:

Jason Leitch worked for the American company Institute for Healthcare Improvement from 2005 to 2006

The Nationalist administration has a strategic partnership with this American company

FOI below from 2019 where Leitch now represents 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 administration 🤔

https://www.gov.scot/binaries/content/documents/govscot/publications/foi-eir-release/2019/08/foi-19-01559/documents/foi-19-01559-information-released/foi-19-01559-information-released/govscot%3Adocument/FoI-19-01559%2BInformation%2BReleased.pdf

A once valuable service from your GP's surgery has been hived off to privatisation.
The sister in your surgery used to syringe your ears for a build up of wax,now old people are having to pay spec savers £65 quid for the service.
"the nhs is not for sale at any price" from a dirty lying bastard.

1 hour ago, Real Ranger said:

The Scottish government were highly critical of the club for not doing enough to deter fans from gathering in large numbers away from Ibrox and they were highly critical of the Rangers supporters for breaking social distancing guidelines.

After Scotland fans had travelled down to London and gathered in vast numbers breaking social distancing guidelines there was no criticism of the SFA for not doing enough and after the England game Sturgeon’s response was to tweet “We all boogied”.

You didn’t notice any difference though😩

Actively encouraged by a scabby little bastard who would'nt know the difference between a football and a medicine ball.
What did she say?....oh aye!...stay safe....pffffft 
I detest the bastards.

Ban silly politics chat from the BD, unless it's political decisions affecting the club or our support directly. 

3 strike policy for cunts saying you can't be a Rangers fan if you vote (insert political party here)

3 strikes- week ban

6 strikes- month ban

9 strikes- perma-ban

56 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

No that's what you do when you vote SNP. 

There is not a single guaranteed tangible benefit from independence.

You want guarantees? They are just not there but there has to be a better way than the direction the uk has gone in. Smaller government under a federal umbrella is ( imho ) a better way to go. We will always be closely linked to uk but now is a good time for real divergence ( again imho) 

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

And you’re a nationalist piece of shit that goes against everything this club stands for.  Give me brain dead sheep over scum of the earth like you any day of the week. 

Nasty language there. No call for it. Surely being British is also Nationalist?