Rangers voting SNP

Swagger

2 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Don’t forget mate, nae cunt will have a car in the garage. Every house will have a wee stable for their unicorns. 

And hope tae fuck we've all got a money tree at the bottom of the garden. 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

No cunt will stop me supporting a team that’s in my blood - no matter my political thoughts, religion or not, unionists or not.  

simple as that. 

So are you a SNP voter?

5 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Fuck you if you vote SNP and proclaim to be a Rangers fan.

You are NOT welcome.

Escape the echo chamber of your student halls, or embarrassingly more so, quieten yourself down in the whisky laden corners of your isolated, alienated, sad reddit corners - where pretend Rangers fans meet and slither under the agenda of a new-age collective ‘yellow and black’ societal ill.

It’s time for you to firmly confront the Unionist identity, character, and history of Rangers Football Club. It’s time for you to allow to it engage you. To let it overwhelm you. To let it sicken you. To let the generations that have stepped foot on the Ibrox terraces before you - as far reaching as the 19th century - dominate your convictions by their legacy.

The Rangers Football Club is enriched by its British Unionism; it is surrounded by it; insistently reminded by it; consistently emboldened by it; it is forever reminded and historicised by it; it is literally colourised by it, since 1872 through two World Wars and has withstood a century of societal change. You simply cannot evade its resoluteness, and to deny its resilience is to experience a wilful ignorance unbeknown to football itself. To do this is is to support a team that is not present. It is to sing a song that has not been sang. It is to tie a scarf that has not been woven.

To be a Ranger is not to be a separatist. It is not to divide a country from within itself. It is not to vilify the contributions of its contributors. But it is to stand steadfast in times of stress, hinged in unstinted support, in unbroken devotion, to the Gallant Pioneers of the McNeils, Campbell and McBeath. It is to never forget the valiant, Britishness of Tom Vallance and Bill Struth that shaped the Club from its foundations to its current modernity. It is to embolden calmness in adversity and to not dwell on the learned lessons of past societies and past expectations beset upon them. It is to grow beyond these times, not in shame, but in teaching; to learn from them by prospering in the unity of our experiences by littering future generations with the silverware and unprecedented success of the Queen’s Eleven that is forever expected.

The roar of a city draped in Red, White, and Blue is no temporary feat, but one with No Surrender forthcoming for times well beyond the current moment.

The skills, talents and influence of Great British brethren & countrymen, as well as all foreign Rangers players from across the continents - long welcomed before us, and long ahead of us, because of their grace of Govan - represent, symbolise and embody the principles that you foolishly suggest you protect. The Famous have endorsed these values in times your ilk cannot possibly fathom, profoundly due to your misplaced, deceitful arrogance. Your unwelcomed position in the Ibrox stands is no coincidence. It is no short-lived venture. Your rude awakening is a statement of intent from the Rangers support that you will not be recognised as a legitimate Rangers supporter for as long as you submit yourself to the regressive, Scottish nationalist enemy of our great Club.

Sadly, in these times, it is most important to remind real Rangers fans of their need to embrace the colours of the white and navy blue of the Saltire, alongside their Union Flag, defiant towards those in their attempt to unpick the very fabric that defines this great Club. That does not mean to stand side-by-side with a Hampden crowd that unapologetically boos and hisses the sight of players who fail to meet their ideological mark. It means to tend to the very threads of each Scottish league flag that hangs regally in the Ibrox Trophy Room; those that tell the tourists and passers-by on Edmiston Drive of the Glasgow Rangers Story. Our Scottish nationality inhibits the abilities, the performances, the emotions, and the forgotten sacrifices of each individual associated with this proud Scottish Club since it’s inception.

All of these sentiments ‘daringly’ appreciate the fact that this Club has gave more to the Scottish national team than any within its Highlands and unicorn crofts, while maintaining a strengthened British allegiance, never to be sieged.

In your pursuit, we embolden hold of a flag that will never be hijacked by the voracious, toxic want of your divisive, regressive group. The Rangers support will not be  determined by your sorrowful efforts to victimise, pity and patronise the people of this country, but will be sure to collapse your purpose under its own toxicity and weakness. You have not come as a surprise and will not leave as an afterthought.

We are the People.

You are thankfully not included.

Rangers will outlive you.

Goodbye.

Address to the Nation 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻👍🏻superb 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

8 hours ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Hi, I just wondered if you’d like to discuss any of the points I made in a previous post. Yes/No*                     * Delete as required.

Above you’ve intimated, without any conviction, almost hoping, that there has to be a better way than the direction the U.K. has gone - what direction is that exactly and in what way would a non aligned, independent 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 do anything different?

You want a smaller government under a federal umbrella (and I presume independence) - what the fuck does that mean?

Independence for 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 then Angus, Ayrshire, Lanarkshire, etc become federal states in the United States of Alba?

Yep, we need Police Angus, Fire & Rescue Ayrshire and the Lanarkshire Ambulance Service 😂 I can’t wait to see the Senate of Clackmannanshire on TV.

You want to be closely linked to the rest of 🇬🇧 but the Snats want to join the EU - I’m thinking hard border with our biggest trading partner. Also, R🇬🇧 is where a lot of our friends & families live. Explain that one!

You finish your diatribe that now is a good time for real divergence (I thought 2014 was a good time when oil was $150 a barrel).

So, now it’s real divergence time, where the Snats are bolstered by the Greens who want to shut all things oil & gas down for a kick off.

To remind you, I asked a few questions previously 👍🏻

Looking forward to your response.

AB

Another blabbermouth with no answers.
Independance at any cost.

27 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’m intelligent enough to uncouple Rangers a team I’ve supported all my 56 yrs to whatever party I think is best for me and my family and wider community. 

I have also at one point voted SNP. 

Which means by implication the rest of us don't have your high levels of intelligence.

What do you do, as a SNP voter, when bears sing Unionist songs; or GSTQ or Rule Brittania and wave the Union Flag?

Do you stand and fume quietly or maybe you just don't go to Ibrox?

51 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

No cunt will stop me supporting a team that’s in my blood - no matter my political thoughts, religion or not, unionists or not.  

simple as that. 

You've just not quite got the magic that BP9 has mate:lol:

31 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Which means by implication the rest of us don't have your high levels of intelligence.

What do you do, as a SNP voter, when bears sing Unionist songs; or GSTQ or Rule Brittania and wave the Union Flag?

😂. GSTQ-  For the 2 minutes at the end of the game?

I’m usually egging my team on from my seat I’ve had for an awfully long time.  
I don’t give a fuck what is sung at Ibrox.  Each to their own we are ALL bears. 

which is my actual point. 

9 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

😂. GSTQ-  For the 2 minutes at the end of the game?

I’m usually egging my team on from my seat I’ve had for an awfully long time.  
I don’t give a fuck what is sung at Ibrox.  Each to their own we are ALL bears. 

which is my actual point. 

As much as I detest the SNP and can’t understand why any rational person can’t see through them for what they are, your actual point is a fair point.

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

FYI 

you can vote for SNP and then No in a referendum. 

that’s only if you think they are doing a good job running the country.

which I doubt at times. Tbf. 

I wonder how many have done this?? 

Politics are way above my pay grade but surely a Rangers fan voting for and/or supporting the SNP would pretty much be the equivalent of a staunch Irish man looking for a united Ireland voting for iain paisley back in the day?? 

If so the only dif would be their mob are not as thick as our fans and can see the damage they were/are doing

If I'm wrong I'm happy for anyone with a common sense attitude to teach me why a Rangers fan would think supporting the SNP is a good idea in any shape or form

5 hours ago, The Beast said:

Good to see you back posting mate.