Rangers voting SNP

Swagger

2 hours ago, 32Blue said:

Saddens me how useless Labour are up here. Arwar has kept a lower profile than Richard Leonard and that's saying something.

After what Blair done to the UK, it does not sadden me at all, I wish they would vanish forever and a credible opposition arise.

On 06/09/2021 at 21:05, Bluepeter9 said:

You want guarantees? They are just not there but there has to be a better way than the direction the uk has gone in. Smaller government under a federal umbrella is ( imho ) a better way to go. We will always be closely linked to uk but now is a good time for real divergence ( again imho) 

So here are some questions for you:

Why vote for a party which hates Rangers Football Club?

Why vote for a party which hates Rangers supporters?

Why vote for a party which is clearly biased against the PUL community?

Why vote for a party which is anti-English racist?

Why vote for a party with a track record of 14 years in power and 14 years of abject failure?

Why vote for a party which promised to honour the 2014 result and then ignored it?

If there is another indyref in say 2 years and the vote was say 51% indy and 49% UK would there be another indyref in 2032 to get the best of 3?

What currency would there be after independence?

I could give you many more points but this is a Rangers forum which is why I've listed the first two questions at the top of this short list.

5 hours ago, 32Blue said:

Saddens me how useless Labour are up here. Arwar has kept a lower profile than Richard Leonard and that's saying something.

Anwar is another who obsesses about the OO.
Jackie Baillie should've had the job before the wet lettuce leonard.
He was a boring monotone prick.

3 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

the mac boabie and you'll need a wheelbarrow to carry enough for a shopping trip.
probably get about a million of them for a good old £1 pound sterling from the BOE.

7 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

So here are some questions for you:

Why vote for a party which hates Rangers Football Club?

Why vote for a party which hates Rangers supporters?

Why vote for a party which is clearly biased against the PUL community?

Why vote for a party which is anti-English racist?

Why vote for a party with a track record of 14 years in power and 14 years of abject failure?

Why vote for a party which promised to honour the 2014 result and then ignored it?

If there is another indyref in say 2 years and the vote was say 51% indy and 49% UK would there be another indyref in 2032 to get the best of 3?

I could give you many more points but this is a Rangers forum which is why I've listed the first two questions at the top of this short list.

Think he's went deaf,dumb and blind mate.
He's fuckin determined to ignore the elephant sitting in his lazee boy lounger. :UK: 

On 07/09/2021 at 23:31, We Will Follow Rangers said:

They've had no credible opposition that the mass of scottish people would vote for, most wont vote tory despite them being the only party fit to govern at Westminster level.

Voting for the snp doesn't necessary mean you're a separatist  I'd imagine a fair few Bears would have simply cause there's been no other sensible option, but there's absolutely no denying now that the snp have targeted our club and our support for political expediency, would be a fucking bizarre decision for anyone who professes to love Rangers to continue to do so, the argument that football allegiances shouldn't affect political allegiances is blown out the water by the onslaught the snp have brought upon the club. I'd be ashamed if I had helped to elect that collection of cunts.

I am afraid to say that if you do vote snp you ARE a separatist.The whole purpose of there being an snp party is to separate Scotland from the rest of the UK.If Scotland were to ever to achieve independence(which i hope never happens) The snp will have done their job and should break up.I would never vote snp never.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

The rest of your points are spot on but this is questionable and a bit melo-dramatic, the sort of thing we laugh at the beggars for.

Reading the editorial and comments in the National id say there is a lot of hatred for all things English. Only surpassed by the hatred for all things Rangers.

13 hours ago, plumbGER said:

The rest of your points are spot on but this is questionable and a bit melo-dramatic, the sort of thing we laugh at the beggars for.

I believe that many are anti-English (ie. racists) and that they all are happy to promote anti-England fervour within their support.     When the Aberdeen MSP commented in Holyrood the other day, Sturgeon's faux outrage was so blatantly obvious.  Playing to the gallery.   Nothing melodramatic about my comment.  There is far too much evidence about an anti-English agenda within the SNP following, including many of their politicians.

23 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I believe that many are anti-English (ie. racists) and that they all are happy to promote anti-England fervour within their support.     When the Aberdeen MSP commented in Holyrood the other day, Sturgeon's faux outrage was so blatantly obvious.  Playing to the gallery.   Nothing melodramatic about my comment.  There is far too much evidence about an anti-English agenda within the SNP following, including many of their politicians.

Melodramatic to call "the party" anti-English racist imo 

I laugh when the tarriers insist that Irish are a race, I know the argument for it but find it utterly desperate to be offended nonsense. It's the same with anti-English racism you are claiming.

The rest of your points were bang on.

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Melodramatic to call "the party" anti-English racist imo 

I laugh when the tarriers insist that Irish are a race, I know the argument for it but find it utterly desperate to be offended nonsense. It's the same with anti-English racism you are claiming.

The rest of your points were bang on.

We disagree on this.

How like the SNP and their ilk to not know what is the correct terminology is and to then progress actions based on a misunderstanding of what a word actually means. No wonder it is going badly in Scotland.

9 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

In Scotland this year we have decided it's racist now. They must call it the same as anti irish

2 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

In Scotland this year we have decided it's racist now. They must call it the same as anti irish

Warping definitions to suit themselves.

You can't be anti-Irish to someone who lives in Scotland, doesn't speak Gaelic, has never set foot on the island and has no right to vote there. 

You can't be rascist to someone who is the same colour as you, is also a Christian and who shares your general culture.  Using the phrase improperly dilutes the true injustices perpuated against people who really do suffer from rascism. 

It's a blatant attempt at victimhood and a poor attempt to define themselves as a special breed. It only serves to make them appear illiterate. 

3 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Warping definitions to suit themselves.

You can't be anti-Irish to someone who lives in Scotland, doesn't speak Gaelic, has never set foot on the island and has no right to vote there. 

You can't be rascist to someone who is the same colour as you, is also a Christian and who shares your general culture.  Using the phrase improperly dilutes the true injustices perpuated against people who really do suffer from rascism. 

It's a blatant attempt at victimhood and a poor attempt to define themselves as a special breed. It only serves to make them appear illiterate. 

It's part of the woke agenda to use this and other terms despite them being factually and linguistically inaccurate.

Most people who are termed homophobic or transphobic display hatred or intolerance towards homosexuals or transvestites, not fear of them.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

It's part of the woke agenda to use this and other terms despite them being factually and linguistically inaccurate.

Most people who are termed homophobic or transphobic display hatred or intolerance towards homosexuals or transvestites, not fear of them.

I don't think it's about a woke agenda tbh. The terms are legally accurate. You can be charged with racism for directing abuse based on nationality. So, in terms of the law, Irish is effectively regarded as a race and has been for a long time.

Same with English.